+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I've been blamed but only because his been caught

I've been blamed but only because his been caught

Hey,

I've been seeing this lad for 3 years but i went to his house friday night he cooked me dinner and baked me brownies because he missed my birthday and has ALWAYS made it seem as if im the only person his seeing & i confronted him about this girl i was concerned about in january and he told me he'd slept with her but back in 09 & has nothing to do with her.. I went down his phone found out he'd been seeing her a few years like myself and had seen her couple nights before hand and hed also mesaged a girl he got with in 2008 on fbook asking her for sex bascially.. I went home next day but couldnt bare to tell him what was wrong. So instead i messaged the girl he'd bseen a couple of nights before me and she was oblivious to it all he'd been sayign sweet nothings to her telling her he wants to be with her so she confronted him about it and he went mad at me for going down his phone & tried to turn all the blame on me. Now his livid with me blocked me on fbook and got his best mate to delete me but was panciking being like "who else have u messaged?" so obviously theres more then a couple of people his playing.
    His tried to turn it on me and now i feel guilty if he actually did want to be with the other girl. He said for me to stop texting him but only because i was really laying into him saying he was out of order etc & his now blocked me on fbook but hasnt on msn.
    I know i shouldnt have gone down his phone but something inside told me I had too...
    Did i do the right thing or should i feel bad?x

Double post... [url]http://www.loveforum.net/ask-male-forum/55160-have-i-done-right-thing-am-i-being-blame-because-his-been-caught.html[/url]
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion