+ Follow This Topic

Thread: please need advice asap

please need advice asap

so ive known this girl for a long time (prolly 3 or 4 years) im pretty sure ive been in the friend zone mostly there were times we never talked mostly i would just invite her to parties we would have out here but for the past couple months we been talkin on a regular basis she been coming out with me to the parties and she has came back to my house a few times to stay but nothin happens i kinda dont know what to think is she waiting for me to make the first move? she texted me last nite and was like im bored what ya doin i said just chillen watchin tv and she asked if i wanted some company so she came over and we pretty much just chilled and fell asleep i dont know whats up she is leaving in a month for school also we never talk about anything serious just friend talk im very shy alwayz afraid to make the first move kinda stuck here

I think she's just spending time with you. I don't see any overt signals that she's actually interested, and like you said, she's about to leave for school.

I wouldn't do anything about this if I were you.
    Spammer Spanker

10-4 thnx

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I would! She's getting ready to go away, so there's no point in thinking about an actual relationship, but if she really isn't interested, you won't have to look at her for much longer anyway. What have you got to lose?

i dont know im 20 and ive only been in one serious relationship and that was only for 8 months when i was 18 ever since then i been havin problems i cant stand rejection my self esteem is almost non exsistant anywayz lol

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You will have to get over that, hun. You will have to accept that a certain amount of rejection IS going to happen. There are too many variables involved to think it can (or should) always go your way.

thanx another problem is she is very attractive and i am very not lol i know i just need to get over the little stupid things

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I can tell you for sure that if she is an attractive girl, you are going to have to fake some confidence if you want a shot in hell of this happening. Girls like confident guys. Exceptional looks are usually only a bonus.

BTW - you should not attempt this if you are going to sit around beating yourself up if things don't work out the way you want.

Quote Originally Posted by justdontknow View Post
    thanx another problem is she is very attractive and i am very not lol i know i just need to get over the little stupid things

Being attractive is a frame of mind.

Ever seen those goblin looking guys with a hot thing on their arm?

They found the attractiveness within themselves, and the girls have recognized it as truth.

Never call yourself unattractive.

Man up and get out there.