+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: why do guys who fight all the time get hott girlfriends?

why do guys who fight all the time get hott girlfriends?

It seems like the assholes who always get drunk and try and fight people always have a girlfriend. they dont have their lives together at all obviously so how do they get relationships?

Because those women have a variation of this [url]http://www.loveforum.net/love-advice-forum/26633-description-shining-knight-syndrome.html[/url]
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Aeradalia is right ... also, there are some girls who find "bad boys" very exciting. But before you lose heart and say "nice guys always finish last" remember ... these are pathetic girls who are not anywhere near relationship material.

Carl.

What Carl said. =)

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Those girls are often just as f*cked up in the head as those guys.

Just act like an alpha male with nothing to lose and you'll get one of those slutty barbies too.

Just ask yourself ... would you really want to be in a relationship with a girl (even a hottie) who gets off with a guy who doesn't do foreplay, wipes his d**k on her drapes and leaves without as much as a "thank you"??????

Carl.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by carl1222 View Post
    Just ask yourself ... would you really want to be in a relationship with a girl (even a hottie) who gets off with a guy who doesn't do foreplay, wipes his d**k on her drapes and leaves without as much as a "thank you"??????

Carl.
    Relationship? No. Would I **** her? Yeah.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Relationship? No. Would I **** her? Yeah.
    Exactly, Gribble ... but it's very hard for a nice guy to pretend to be a bad boy ... so we have to work harder to get laid! *sigh*

Carl.

bad boys are seen as 'hot' by many girls. you can blame movies and romance novels. still to many of the 'bad boys' in the real world are jerks. even some girls who know this think they can change him. some can. but most can't. i think it's a lost cause to try.

Quote Originally Posted by carl1222 View Post
    ...it's very hard for a nice guy to pretend to be a bad boy ... so we have to work harder to get laid! *sigh*

Carl.
    I agree. Nice guys have to work at being rude/abrasive and selfish. Its all that conditioning has to go.
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

The reason is because they know what they want and they are willing to fight to get what they want. Nice guys know that they want a beautiful girl, but they are too afraid of being rejected. A lot of @ss holes have beautiful and wonderful girlfriends because nice guys are too intimidated by them.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    pretty girls love drama and excitement. c'mon, how many hotties do you see studying their asses off in the library when they can bang the professor and get an easy A.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Those girls are often just as f*cked up in the head as those guys.

Just act like an alpha male with nothing to lose and you'll get one of those slutty barbies too.
    haha... tempting...

I'd say that the majority of girls / women tend to favor men who they think can protect them, if not consciously then at least sub-consciously.

And the girls / women who go for violent, drunken hooligans are too STUPID to see that… although at first glance those morons may exhibit some alpha-male characteristics… they are also complete jerks!!!

Most girls who go for these violent morons are either of the bimbo Barbie variety as people have said... or have serious self-esteem issues and settle for these jerks because they don't think they deserve any better…. It's sad that some women feel like this, but once their low-self-worth mind set takes root there is little you can do to change it... only they can help themselves out of that mind set with counseling etc.

In reality I think most women want a guy who will BOTH respect and protect them.

Many probably pass on the stereotypical confidence-lacking "nice guy"…. because nature has programmed them to value confidence over kindness in a potential mate.

I think that the more intelligent women out there realize that there is more to a good boyfriend than the ability to get into bar room brawls…. and can appreciate the many different aspects that contribute to their "ideal" partner.

However, I think given the choice.... most women would opt for a well-balanced confident guy... over both a violent alcohol-chugging jerk and your stereotypical confidence-deficient "nice guy".

In conclusion... if you want to settle for a brainless bimbo or attract girls with serious self-esteem issues...then work on your drunken thuggish side and ditch the respect....

If you want to attract more intelligent well balanced women... then build up your confident side but keep the respect.
    Last edited by JustPassing; 26-03-09 at 07:19 PM.

"bad boy" = non-needy, abundance mentality when it comes to women, leads an "exciting life", gives the woman a range of emotions, negative and positive, is often in short supply as he is busy leading his "exciting life", does not give a fukk about anything, is emotionally and physically strong, has very clear boundaries, puts himself first, dresses bad ass, a leader = VERY ATTRACTIVE.

"nice guy" = weak sense of reality, susceptible to social pressure, has no clear standards of what is and what isn't accepted behaviour, puts the woman on a pedestal, has low self-esteem, communicates that he hasn't had much in the way of experience with women, has a scarcity mindset so he clings to whatever woman he can get, afraid of "rejection", bad at sex, often has no sense of fashion, is afraid of "standing out", a follower = VERY REPULSIVE.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast