+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Giving girls rim jobs...

Giving girls rim jobs...

I love doing it right after a shower. Do most girls hate this? Too scared to bring this up with a new girl, hahaha.

How long have you been together? It's not that scary a topic. Are you guys really young?

We don't know your girlfriend so we can't really give you any solid advice

It depends on the type of person she is and how long and steady your relationship has been... and how good you know her.

If she is an advantures type that likes to try different things, than there is a good chance that she doesn't mind and might even like it, maybe a lot...

Can you talk easily with her on sexual related topics?, then just ask her...or you can just try in bed and see her reaction.

My girlfriend didn't mind at all.

Personally i have had a rim job done and yes they should be given when you are nice and squeeky clean as you can be there. it doses not give me orgasms and it feels ok but i rather you lick something else ya know?
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

I hope she poops in your mouth, oh that would be splendid.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    I hope she poops in your mouth, oh that would be splendid.
    Haha! That made me laugh out loud.

OP - What makes you think anyone here can speak for all girls?

I have seen a video where a girl was doing that for a man, and he ripped a major crackler. Hilarious. She stomped out of the room.

The only thing that would have made it better would be if she laid him out cold with a right hook. That would have made my day.

Giving a rimjob to a girl is something I really want to do. The thought is an incredible turn on for me. One step at a time though.

I think most women find it pleasurable, though few will come out and admit it. I think it works best if you orally bring her close to orgasm, then use a finger or two to start a G-spot caress while your tongue wanders around to the back door. When she's close to climax, ALL the nerves down there in that area seem to be super-sensitive.

New person here.
    My wife enjoys receiving and is seemingly getting interested in giving. It has taken some time and I have not asked or anything, but she seems to be responsive to what I do to her.
    The interest started during regular oral sex and I slipped a finger down there first, rubbing very softly. I felt her tense up a bit and giggle but no signs of her wanting me to stop. Eventually, while giving her a back rub, I worked a finger down there and then kissed my way down. She was receptive. Now, while I am "servicing" her, she nudges me around(almost in an upside down 69) and works her hand towards my backside, starting with my balls, while keeping my "parts" in her mouth. She feels a response from me, because it obviously feels good and I think that really excites her.
    Back to being more on topic, I have noticed her being more adventurous with where her mouth goes. I think the idea excites her but she was quite reserved sexually, before we met, so this will take some time for her to understand it's okay for both of us.
    If you ever get the chance to have her playing back there in any form, vocally inform her she is on the right track. There are many creative positions during oral sex that can "nudge" her along.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    what's a rim job?
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    what's a rim job?
    Go to google images.

Turn off the filter.

Then type "rim job", and get back to us.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    what's a rim job?
    I never heard of this either.

But, you know, its not that hard to guess. There are only so many holes down there. Think about the least mundane one, that might require a shower and ware of killer farts... seems to be the big clues.

My question about this stuff is always "why", when a perfectly nice vagina is so close and available?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post

But, you know, its not that hard to guess. There are only so many holes down there. Think about the least mundane one, that might require a shower and ware of killer farts... seems to be the big clues.

My question about this stuff is always "why", when a perfectly nice vagina is so close and available?
    To prep for insertion, of course.

s_b is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    To be honest, i think that this is more of a pleasure thing that guys like to receive. In my experience females enjoy it, but as Indie said, would rather be pleasured elsewhere...

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post

I'd rather do the vagina than the ass.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast