+ Follow This Topic

Thread: can't think of title...

can't think of title...

I met this girl recently and on the first day we hit it off so well (well me and her were both drunk)....but i took her home that night and we just went to sleep...I didn't think anything of it cuz i just met her and i only really wanted to have sex with her. When I drove her home the next day i didn't even ask for her number. I didn't think i would want to call her...but then for some reason i changed my mind and decided to get her number and we talked pretty much everyday for a week. I found out so much about her and actually thought she might be the one I've been looking for. She told me that she was interested in me and I told her the same. I've never been able to express my feelings to anyone but when I talk to her it was so different...I didn't mind telling her how i felt...

She told me she had just ended a bad relationship a couple of months ago...but that she was ready to start something new with me because she "cared" about me. But all of a sudden out of no where she calls me and says she had been "thinking" and says she really isn't ready...

Of course by this time I had already expressed my feelings for her...so it really hurt my ego when she said this to me...she asked me if we could still be friends but of course my pride stopped me from saying yes...

I guess i'm not really looking for advice...i just want to get some feedback on this. Was I wrong to have expressed my feelings for her too soon? Should I keep on trying with her? Or should I just let it go...?

My life was fine before her...I wish i never met her...

I can't believe I actually found someone i really liked and this **** happens...

I imagine u were not right to sleep with her on the first place..

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't know what you said to her specifically, but it appears as though you don't have very good control over your emotions, and that is a little off-putting for women. After a week of dating someone, the only thing you should be confessing is that you'd like to see her again. Otherwise, you begin to appear clingy.

I would let this go and learn an important lesson in patience. Good luck.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Yeah, I'm also curious as to what it is you told her. It was only a week, and you really weren't even dating for that week.

well i usually wouldn't tell a girl anything...but she actually told me first that she really liked me and that she was very interested in dating me...

Yea...i think you guys are right...i'm just going to let it go...