hi

i have a 'distance relation' with a guy in another country (don laugh )
we would normally meet eachother this easter vacation,
but our parents disagreed on the timespan he could stay here
so we concluded we cant meet - anytime soon (both 16)

so he got into a very deep depression, nd so did i, but he barely came on
i sended him alot (i personally think it were alot) of mails nd smses,
nd he came on like 2ce a week (used to be on like from the moment he got home till the moment he went to sleep)
i asked him or we were still 'close' now that we couldnt meet, he said we could still be close but not 'as close' as we were before
i pretended to be able to accept this, nd made something up about that i couldnt resist the attention of other guys anyway
a while later (it felt like ages to me but it were 3 days or something) i told him that i couldnt live with not being close, so i told him i or wanted to be close (cause i couldnt stand it that he would be 'dating' another girl, or anything alike - well at that moment i couldnt) or that i didnt wanted a relation anymore, ...
He said i gave him one option with that cause he couldnt give me the attention i 'needed' anymore (while i only wanted to make sure he'd stay loyal to me)
so i thought it was a misunderstanding, nd he already was mad at me cause i had given him '1 option' (from his point of view) but when i started to say that it was a misunderstanding he got even madder.
I tried to be patient nd wait till he'd forgive me, but after a week (i just needed to know or we still 'had anything' with eachother) cause i felt like it didnt even mattered anymore or he'd be loyal, i just really didnt wanted to loose him.
He didnt answer me 2ce nd the third time he said "Im in school."
I got pretty mad bout that, cause he had been placing dots after every sentence to me (hurting me by showing that he HATED me) nd i had already begged him to stop doing that, begged him for just 1 'not mad' sms, nd then i got that one.
so i told him what i thought bout him by mail nd called him a 'dotgod' in one of my angry moods (i get those pretty easily nd dont think what im writting then) nd said that a yes or a no would have been even shorter then his answer
He appareantly didnt wanted to say yes or no, cause he thought things were more 'complex' nd didnt wanted to explain by sms - though what can be complex about being together or not after i told him i wanted him back even if he'd be dating other girls etc. The choice was (nd is) totally with him, ...
Nd he said this in a mail, with even more dots, then i said we had to talk immediatly nd that he had to come on cause else i would never talk to him anymore again (i was in an angry mood again - nd if things were so complex i would have liked to talk bout those 'complex' stuff) 2 hours later i appologized by mail (one he probably didnt read yet cause he never comes on anymore - he could have blocked me too) nd i have tried to appologized by sms more then once (like 30 euros smsmoney lolz - not that thats so horrible or bad, its just money, ...)
But he wont answer me anymore, totally ignores me, maybe didnt even read my 30euros smses or mails, nd maybe blocked me

could u give me ur opinion about this? or maybe like say what i have to do: keep trying till he answers or like give up nd hope we'll get 'in touch' later

before u answer u should know that this guy is like, very special to me, hes the only one i ever felt so happy nd comfortable with, ... nd that i realize this all started because of me, but sometimes i feel like he exagerates (or has troubles forgiving ppl - or well maybe i forgive ppl to quick)
nd i just want him to talk again to me, even if its just as friends (something he doesnt seems to want anymore either)

thanks