+ Follow This Topic

Thread: endless saga.. to young for this crap!

endless saga.. to young for this crap!

ok me and ex broke up ages ago like 5 months or something and i wish to god i had never seen her again.. i did the whole tying to get her back shit, started talking again, then a big fight and then back to semi<awkward> friends..

Bassicly she just use to call me when she was in trouble like she got kicked out of home once and I helped her out, but heres the situation now. She has a new boyfriend who I have never met and Is never out with her?? when we see each other out we say hi and on her b.day I said happy birthday, that night she sent me a message saying "hey how did u remember how is your night going" .. ok so i see her the next night and I was with another girl and the next day she sms's me asking about rent in my area?? sif i would know and asking all these other questions about the girl I was with.. and she always looks for an excuse to message me its never just to say hi. Anyway finnaly her friend did a school project on me where I work and she came,when she really had no reason to, again she mentioned the girl asking about her and rambled on about some other girl i was with like a month ago. So that night i smsed her just saying hi.. I got back "this is ****'s boyfriend who are you?"WTF? she never mentions him..

I wouldnt care but the sad fact is i still have feelings for her,strong feelings.. Anyway Im about to leave town for an awsome carrear and Ive written out this text message (but havent sent it) telling her how i feel and that i really want to be with her still.. I really want to tell her before i leave.. so here are my questions

1. Whats her deal?? how does she feel about me
    2. Should I tell her or just cut her out of my life compleatly to avoid any more rejection?

Its really messing with my head and I dont need this.. Please help

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Cut her out of your life. You can do better.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Yeah I know i can but for some reason i dont want to

Aye, I have been in similar situations (still am), it is best just to get over her, or just cut her out of your life.

yeah probs.. why does she continue contacting me though.. i get the feeling she wants me to chase her but doesnt actually want to be with me.. it really sucks..

"Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by anon13
    yeah probs.. why does she continue contacting me though.. i get the feeling she wants me to chase her but doesnt actually want to be with me.. it really sucks..
    All mind games.....let her chase you......and leave it at that....

hmm so bassicly never contact her again.. and if she contacts me just ignore her?

"Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hmm so bassicly never contact her again.. and if she contacts me just ignore her?
    You can either ignore her...or you could talk to her and keep things general....but don't let on like your still into her.... The more and more you two talk....the more shes gonna get this impression..

Reason being....
    If you answer every time she calls you etc......She will continue with her games and try to get you to chase her. Why you ask? She likes the attention. And even though she doesn't want to be with you....she wants you to be chasing her.. I mean Im only trying to save you the time and effort...when her intentions are just to have you around for the attention factor....

Honestly you can choose to do what you want! But you said yourself sound like your sick of this crap. The best way to get around it is to cut it out of your life.

She wants a reserve, do not fall for it.

thanks guys! yeah i dont think ill contact her before i go and i think the time away will be good cos i wont be bumping into her and she wont be able to call me to help her out.. only hard bit is not to contact her when im out drinking.. i have a really bad habit of telling people how i feel via sms when drunk, even though im out enjoying myself..