+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: lucky that my breasts are small and humble

lucky that my breasts are small and humble

that line made me feel good for as long as the song was played, but now it's worn off. I think my own breasts are even smaller.

I'm not a person with low self-esteem. I was, but I ended up accepting everything about myself and actually really liking what I look like.

For some reason my mum's ample boobs, my grandmothers' ample boobs (from both sides) never got passed onto me. It's like a cruel joke.

And I KNOW guys are happy with small boobs, as long as there are boobs there, of some sort. If any guy says that Shakira in Whenever Wherever isn't hot I'll slap them.

But I feel even smaller than that. I can't fill shirts unless I wear a padded B cup...and I'm an A cup! an A cup looks horrible, so i go for padded B's which give me somewhat of a boob shape.

Before I had sex with my bf the first time I had to give him the low-down on how my boobs were smaller than they appeared through my shirt. I'm STILL self-conscious of them to an extent around him.

I'm completely happy otherwise.

I'm not under the illusion that men hate small boobs.

I want the freedom of wearing clothes that are low cut... of buying normal bras... and accepting the shop-assistant's offer to fit me for a bra without the embarassment of revealing there's nothing there.

Surgery?

I'm up for it, as soon as I have money to spend.

I'll be happy for a B cup.

But I'm ashamed to say they're fake. And how much of a turn on is it for guys, anyway, knowing they're fake?

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I've been with a girl with fake boobs, I quite liked them. I think it's pretty cool that a girl has gone and pimped out her body like that.

As long as it's a decent, fairly natural looking job. Not that beach ball shape. Most of them seem pretty good these days.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

missleepy, if you want to get surgery then do, obviously be careful what doctor etc. i can understand how you feel tbo. i'm at the other end of the scale and often thought about getting a reduction. I used to be really great at sports and fancied going to the olympics but then i grew massive boobs and everytime i tried to compete i'd end up with burst blood vessels in my face and progressively got slower and slower coz of the extra bouncing.

i never could buy clothes that all my friends could, nothing fit and yet i wasn't fat. it was a nightmare.

of course now i have more control thru practice, i wear minimizers, but ultimately i hated my boobs for years.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Isn't it more comfortable though?

Personally I don't think I'd like the idea of surgery, it's like a money sink for those with excessive amounts of cash and spare time to fill with nutty ideas. And wouldn't it basically block/remove all of the sensitive nerve points for that entire area?

And one day someone will pinch a hole in them and the silicon will leak out or something.

also take comfort in the fact that you don't have to wear a bra to bed, if i didn't i'd be in a right state the next morning, i'd be crippled tbo, i know from experience
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by Lipp View Post
    Isn't it more comfortable though?
    yes and no. They still hurt if i run without a proper bra. I'm not asking for anything too much bigger than what i have.

And wouldn't it basically block/remove all of the sensitive nerve points for that entire area?
    No, I don't think so. They'd still have the same functioning.

And one day someone will pinch a hole in them and the silicon will leak out or something.
    eww...
    If someone was to punch a hole i'd be in shit anyway hehe

and Eco, I know what you're saying too. My best friend has the problems of too much. I wish she could give me some and then we'd both be happy,

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Your boobs will get bigger when you have a child. Esp if you breastfeed. I was a small B & am nearly a C now.

A lot of women w/big boobs get the 'droops' later in life, if you know what I mean. That won't ever happen to you, be happy.

I would think very carefully about surgery. It seems like a pretty major operation and once it's done, you'll have permanent scars. And aren't there some people whose bodies reject the implants and they end up with chronic fatique syndrome and the like?

Personally I'm not complaining too much 'cause I'm fine with what I have overall, but it's a grass is greener thing. I'm a C cup and I hate having to wear a bra with everything. Strapless bras suck, and I can't go braless, so no strapless dresses for me. More options would be nice. There are pros and cons to every size.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    like i said before, i'd rather have real small breasts, as opposed to fake larger ones.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My sister actually LOST boobs after pregnancy. She was a full B and went down to an A. She bought new ones to return to her normal size, and she loves them. They look fantastic.

One more thing to keep in mind is that larger breasts are great when you are young, but they look matronly when you get to be in your 40s or so... Also, it looks weird to have nice perky breasts when the rest of your body begins to succumb to gravity (and it WILL).
    Last edited by vashti; 24-10-08 at 10:43 PM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

My friend's boobs did the same thing. She was about a B before, when she got pregnant they got HUGE, probably a C - and now they are down to almost A.

But you are who you are, learn to accept it.

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    missleepy, if you want to get surgery then do, obviously be careful what doctor etc. i can understand how you feel tbo. i'm at the other end of the scale and often thought about getting a reduction. I used to be really great at sports and fancied going to the olympics but then i grew massive boobs and everytime i tried to compete i'd end up with burst blood vessels in my face and progressively got slower and slower coz of the extra bouncing.

i never could buy clothes that all my friends could, nothing fit and yet i wasn't fat. it was a nightmare.

of course now i have more control thru practice, i wear minimizers, but ultimately i hated my boobs for years.

I feel this way. I cant run, its just entertainment for men. It actually hurts if I run. I was jumping up and down one time and my boobs hit my chin LMFAO. They grew after I had my little munchkin and when I first got them they were so big I had to really stretch to hold my hands together lol. They were full of milk and my daughter didnt want to breast feed(She weened herself off at about 3 or 4 months) and they eventually came down.

I kinda like them, but they're basically only eye candy. I cant fit alot of stuff and this is a major reason why. I'm on the bigger side, but my breasts take part in why I look so big. I dont think I'd ever get a breast deduction because most likely I'd lose them with exercise.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If I were you, I'd wait until after you have babies to mess with your boobs. I don't like the idea of babies eating through chemical-laden straws.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

leave it alone..u`ll look as lively as ever!

I oppose any surgery that isn't necessary. I don't see anything wrong with A's. I like them, I actually prefer a smaller chest on the ladies. There's no reason to be ashamed of yourself. Breast implants imho shouldn't even be performed unless you lose them completely in which they should be of normal size.

Fake large boobs are ehh.

But if you still insist on doing them only go to a B cup, keep them natural looking please. And like others said, wait till after you have kids...chances are they'll get bigger.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast