+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Seriously Clueless

Seriously Clueless

Hi,

I really have no experience whatsoever when it comes to dating. In short: I suck at it. I love to see people having fun, I feel good when people are having a good time, i don't want to see people feel uncomfortable. Same applies to asking a girl out. I don't know why, but I just have in my head that when i ask them to see a movie or something I make them feel uncomfortable. And being pretty shy in these matters doesn't help at all either. I can talk to girls etc. It's just that final leap to ask a girl out on a date, or kissing a girl (I actually asked a girl if she wanted to kiss once, instead of taking the lead or whatever i don't know...)
    So I met a girl a while ago on my sportsteam. We can really talk very nice, and i think she likes me. But I don't know if she has a boyfriend . I think there really is a connection. But I don't know what to do... just ask her out? What does she expect from me? We both like the same sports, same study and the same laid back lifestyle. But I'm really clueless... Help?

L.L is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    aah you hate PDA?
    the first thing when yu want to ask girl is to make sure she is still single...
    then if she like you and you like her... it actually doesn't matter... as long as you still be you... the one she like

hope will help...

btw.. I am new... nice to meet you
    PEOPLE IN THE WORLD

Try to find out if she has a boyfriend in a casual conversation. If she doesn't just be brave and ask her out.
    The most that will happen is she will say no.
    Girls love attention, so as long as you're respectful in the way that you ask her she will be flattered either way.
    Start small, like ask her if she wants to get something to eat at applebees or something, that way you are not actually asking her out, it's more like friends getting together. Then you can find out over dinner if she likes you by how she acts.

Just talk to her. Try to take your attraction to her out of the situation. If you are worrying too much that you don't know what to do, it will come across. Just relax, maybe have some practice conversations with female friends. Or if you have none, some close male friends, but preferably females, they will have better advice for you.
    Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world

-Lily Tomlin

Quote Originally Posted by Jumper_ View Post
    Hi,

I really have no experience whatsoever when it comes to dating. In short: I suck at it. I love to see people having fun, I feel good when people are having a good time, i don't want to see people feel uncomfortable. Same applies to asking a girl out. I don't know why, but I just have in my head that when i ask them to see a movie or something I make them feel uncomfortable. And being pretty shy in these matters doesn't help at all either. I can talk to girls etc. It's just that final leap to ask a girl out on a date, or kissing a girl (I actually asked a girl if she wanted to kiss once, instead of taking the lead or whatever i don't know...)
    So I met a girl a while ago on my sportsteam. We can really talk very nice, and i think she likes me. But I don't know if she has a boyfriend . I think there really is a connection. But I don't know what to do... just ask her out? What does she expect from me? We both like the same sports, same study and the same laid back lifestyle. But I'm really clueless... Help?
    First things first, seriously, there is no need to ASK. You can SUGGEST.

"I am going to catch up with a movie tonight, I think it'd be fun if you come along" -- sounds more confident than " Will you go out for a movie tonight?". You get it, don't you?

You don't have to worry about her bf. It doesn't matter. Forge ahead and do what you want. If there is a connection, cement it. You won't know what to expect until you go out a couple of times with her. Being clueless is great, it will push you to learn.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Go Get That Girl, Boy!
    Dating tips, Male Phsyche Reconditioning, Sex and Relationships

your signature has been mutilated by misombra.

you're welcome.