+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Very confused

Very confused

This is a little long so sorry. I met a girl a couple weeks ago and we talked a lot but on Saturday she said she wanted to go drinking so we did well I got drunk don't remember much but I knew it was what she wanted to do. I have not talked her since Saturday night. I really liked this girl. This where I get confused I did a psychic readind to see what it said and she said that this girl was getting cold feetvbutbthat we would end up back together which I really hope happens but after almost 4 data of hearing nothing from her am I getting my hopes up for nothing. I texted her and told her that I really cared about her and missed and to please let me know what was going on but I still get nothing. Have I lost this girl for good or is the physcic telling me what is really going on

From what you have said, you had no relationship with this girl to speak of in the first place. You can't "lose" someone you never had and a conversation followed by a night spent getting hammered is hardly a deep and meaningful relationship in my book. And as for consulting a psychic, well, come on, people like that only tell you what you want to hear whilst taking your money. You told her you liked her and she didn't respond, so accept she isn't interested and move on.