+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BDSM Tips?

BDSM Tips?

Hey everyone. I'm looking to get into this with my boyfriend, but I need some tips about how to get started. Ie, equipment, roles etc.

help appreciated. Thanks

what the **** is BDSM?? is that some sort of kinky ****ed up bondage shit?? i never understood this, if you want to get hit why not join a boxing gym or something of the sort??

I haven't done this.. but I'd say start light. It also really depends on what you're into. I mean, BDSM is a joint acronym that stands for Bondage and Discipline, Dominance and Submission, and Sadism and Masochism.
    I mean, there's a lot to choose from here! Saying you're "Into BDSM" could mean you like roleplaying, or simply that you like to wear a blindfold and sensory play (ie feathers, ice cubes, whatever). People don't realise that relatively tame activities are considered part of BDSM.
    anyway, I say think about what you're actually into, since I doubt you're into all of the acronyms in BDSM

how the **** is being hit a turn on, if you smack me (and you are not my dad) i will be hitting you back and harder, there are some ****ed up people out there

whats wrong with the old fashioned penis in the vagina????

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by zro View Post
    there are some ****ed up people out there
    Amen to that

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    how the **** is being hit a turn on, if you smack me (and you are not my dad) i will be hitting you back and harder, there are some ****ed up people out there

Yeah, I am rather traditional this way, too. I don't really care for pain. In fact, I've spent my whole life trying to avoid it.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

glad to see some agree with me, i just cant see how pain and lust/sex are in anyway related, in my opinion they are two completely different sensations

vashti: you are a coward...hahaha just joking

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I don't really care for pain. In fact, I've spent my whole life trying to avoid it.
    No pain, no gain

yeah, I don't get the pain thing either... though, I would hesitate to call it inherently immoral or wrong, as long as there is no permanent damage. There are SO many misconceptions here.
    However, I am kinky, and I've known that I'm kinky since I was a kid. Probably why I love when my boyfriend holds my head during a BJ, since apparently lots of girls do not like that at all..

geeze, she is asking for tips, not a rant. No need to insult her.

Tiay:there is a big difference between holding someone's head when they are sucking your dick and beating them with a belt or a whip or whatever you ****ed up people do

BFTrick: was i talking to you mother****er?? i am pretty sure the original poster can defend him/herself?? plus i was just trying to understand her point of view?? how the **** is being hit a turn on?? i wasnt insulting her
    Last edited by zro; 24-06-07 at 12:11 AM. Reason: BFTrick

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So long as it is consentual, I guess... But I can't offer any tips. This subject is a little unusual for this board. I don't remember seeing anyone post about this before.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Im not into that stuff either but you have to understand zro that different people are turned on by different things and dominance is a turn on for many people and the hitting emphasises the dominance.
    Princess of the world...

Tiay:there is a big difference between holding someone's head when they are sucking your dick and beating them with a belt or a whip or whatever you ****ed up people do

BFTrick: was i talking to you mother****er?? i am pretty sure the original poster can defend him/herself?? plus i was just trying to understand her point of view?? how the **** is being hit a turn on?? i wasnt insulting her

How is being hit a turn on? first of all, the OP didn't say they liked being hit. And as I said, BDSM is such a broad area, and yet the first thing you think of is "those sickos who are into pain". My point is that you can be into BDSM and not be into the SM part of it.
    I suspect some people's minds are just wired differently. And no, it's not because those people were abused as kids or something. Honestly, I for one can see that pain and pleasure could be an interesting mix. I don't think this makes me a masochist, though.

I've wondered if the bondage stuff has to do with people growing up being told that sex is filthy, etc, so they want to enjoy sex, but have it be 'forced' on them, so that it's not really their "fault" for enjoying it. but I grew up without any such influence and i'm still kinky. so I dunno!

Blueberry: it just doesnt make any sense to me i guess - how can hitting someone/causing physical pain involve some kind of ****ing sexual contact??? i must be traditional (or getting old), i get turned on the old fashioned way, tits and pussy enough for me

Tiay:i never thought sex is filthy....sex is good, just the normal, humane way, i just cant contemplate how hitting/causing physical pain to someone that you even remotely like be considered sexual/pleasurable??? if i like a girl, i am going to treat her gently and hitting her would be the ****ing last thing on my mind, to be honest if i think you get turned on that way, i would think it would arise from a deep phsychological problem
    Last edited by zro; 24-06-07 at 12:57 AM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast