+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Boyfriend of 2 yrs

Boyfriend of 2 yrs

Hello people i been with my man for almost 2 yrs i totally love him and he totally loves me but the other day he said he was bored of are relationship because all we ever do really is watch tv or watch a movie we are both in school so we dont have money to go out or i would say let go out for dinner and dessert and a movie. i am just wondering if anyone have any idea that dont cost money. yesterday was good we talked about he said if he had crazy sex he wouldnt be bored before i was thinkin we were going to go on a break or something. a while ago we could have gone out with my group of friends but cause my friends and him hate each other its not possible me and my friends arent talkin really. i have a best friend that we go out for coffee with sometimes..

In a time like this in your relationship you have to be really careful not to start confrontations because things are getting tense. My gf actually mentioned this about a month before she broke up with me but i was broke and was trying to get some extra income to take us out.

I would recommend trying to make things romantic even if you're just sitting at home. You can have candles lit when he comes over, play it slow and if its what you guys do, make love in the candle light.

Make movies more fun. Do anything you can to make the best of the situation. Talk to him and get his input as well. Get him to tell you things that will make things more interesting for him.

I guess thats all i can think of....

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Quan
    In a time like this in your relationship you have to be really careful not to start confrontations because things are getting tense. My gf actually mentioned this about a month before she broke up with me but i was broke and was trying to get some extra income to take us out.

I would recommend trying to make things romantic even if you're just sitting at home. You can have candles lit when he comes over, play it slow and if its what you guys do, make love in the candle light.

Make movies more fun. Do anything you can to make the best of the situation. Talk to him and get his input as well. Get him to tell you things that will make things more interesting for him.

I guess thats all i can think of....
    How very original...

I say, you take a road trip, and just get lost. Gettin' lost is fun if you're with the right people. That or set up a prank against somebody, or some people. I had a friend who broke up with her boyfriend because she said all they did was pretty much what you said. Do somethin' crazy, it doesn't have to be sex, but (depending on the weather) try runnin' around naked at 3 am, or skinny dipping whatever. Think outside of the box. Hell, find some type of hobby to share with him. Collect different kinds of condoms or somethin'.