+ Follow This Topic

Thread: need advice fast

need advice fast

If you got extremely drunk n told someone that you had a crush on them followed by talk of kissing BUT not actually doing it, Is this cheating? Obviously this behaviour is deeply regretted the next day!

I think when someone is drunk the emotions that are inside of them might rise so there must be some truth in it when you tell somone you have a crush on them. When I think about my boyfriend telling that another girl while he is drunk, I wouldn't like it. BUT in fact its not cheating - just having unfaithful thoughts.

But who can say of themselves that they never found someone else but their partner attractive and might even have developed a little crush on someone else?

I's sorry but I would be a little ticked if my boyfriend would say that to someone. Yes I know he would look at other girls, but to talk about kissing with someone is a little much.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No. I don't consider that cheating, but I think this person should control the alcohol better, or they WILL be cheating soon.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by gilly005 View Post
    If you got extremely drunk n told someone that you had a crush on them followed by talk of kissing BUT not actually doing it, Is this cheating? Obviously this behaviour is deeply regretted the next day!
    It depends on why there was no kiss. If you simply had a conversation about it, or you decided against it, then I agree ... it's not quite cheating.

But if the only reason you didn't kiss is because he turned you down, then it crosses the line to attempted cheating at least. It's not the completed act as much as the intention. For example, if you agreed to meet a guy at a motel but he didn't show up, you would still be a sexual cheater even though you never had sex.

Carl.