+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: why are there so many hoochie mama's on here and why does nobody seem to graqsp reali

why are there so many hoochie mama's on here and why does nobody seem to graqsp reali

damn ur all stupid

look at the thread on kids and sex started by me you'll see

Uh-who are talkn about man? There are plenty of really great WOMEN on this forum-we just havent been around lately...
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

the hoochie mama skye and veritas

ahhhh...yea well theyre young yet. I did read your post on teen sex-and I also agree with you-theyre just not ready...and Ive had my rounds already with Skye as well as others defending this position. But I got so tired of trying that it didnt matter anymore. You cant stop them...they dont realize the implications so I wrote til I was red in the fingers...having a 15 year old son myself-I know these things...and speak from a moms view point.

I did finish reading that long as thread that got so out of hand. But I will say I support our military and God Bless our Troops!!!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

I never even knew we had a member named Veritas.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Quote Originally Posted by armyPunk
    the hoochie mama skye and veritas
    and all this time I thought Skye and Veritas was ArmyPunk's made up verbs...ahh hell, nevermind.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

Its a very touchy subject, one that could be talked about for hours on end. However, please do not your antics on anyone like that ever again. That just makes your thread title look hypictical to yourself. Esp. when calling a group, one you hardly know but through a few words of internet, stupid. Its hardly called for, so please...keep it down.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Innova; 24-06-04 at 12:46 PM.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Also we must all remember that while sex among youth is in question and I no doubt agree in a lot of cases. The youth of the world is growing up much faster, because they are forced too. Blame society and its disgusting ways of imaging...not youth itself.

I first had sex at 17 (Birthday), and we all know who it was with. Why did I do, because yes I was in love. But at least I made sure she wanted to and wasn't some jerk that forced her too or munipulated her to the point where she did it anyways. And don't anyone dare say I don't know what love is..you do not wanna take me there.

I appolgize to anyone the sees this as offensive, I have a lot on my mind right now.

Age were never an issue centuries ago. People back then were getting married at the age of, what, 15?

Accually 13 lol...

Thats when you were considered to be a man.

armyPunk, there's no need to get all stirred up and resent on what other people do or how they act. It's a lesson I learned a little while ago.

I know how you feel about "hoochie mamas" and the kind, but you'll find out for yourself that the people who seem to act as though they're slutty or need to set their priorities in life are the most innocent people you'll ever meet! Really!

Ever notice how girls in the shortest skirts and tank tops get all serious and say they're waiting until marriage? Psychologically they're trying to compensate for the "sexiness" they lack on the physical side through their appearance.
    I have it all. Including kino.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha reality is a misconception of the mind. haven't you arleady figured that out by now? raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Bunch of ****ing stupid unpatriotic asshats is all they are. Runnin around ****in ignorant to the world. Thinking that they need noone to stand on freedoms frontier and defend them, well **** them next time i go to war ill be sure to fedex them a letter from a battle buddy who has died in my arms. let them explain why his or her son lost thier life. The live in the warm fuzzy blanket of democracy and freedom that i provide. that blanket is made up of my blood sweat and tears. On the 4th of July let them stand up to one of america's vets and tell them they are stupid for joining and serving this great country. Let them tell them that they don't need anyone to defend them. Tell the firefighter and paramedic police officers of NYC that they don't want an army out defending this country preventing another 9/11. its is my very prayer and sworn on my own blood. let the unpatriotic lose a family member to terroism and war. I pray that the next time a plane is used as a weapon or a car bomb is detonated that it kills one of thier family members and they die in thier arms. Then let them stand and state their opinions about the millitary. Until that time comes. **** them all get bent and eat a bullet.

All my life I've wanted to sneeze on a koala bear.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast