+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Any advise?

Any advise?

I said to a female martial artist that she never really doesnt have a chance against me as a man. She got that angry that she invited me to a sparring fight. I agreed. Now I am a little bit afraid what she can do to me. She was really really angry. Has anyone an idea how I can avoid a fight without out of yours without seeming like a coward?

I would apologize profusely to her and tell her that you KNOW she can probably beat you, so to maintain your dignity, you would prefer to just call a truce. I'm sure she will have cooled down by the time you talk to her again (not sure what your relationship is with her), but if possible, just kind of avoid her until it blows over. If none of that works, take your beating and consider yourself educated about the fine art of putting your foot in your mouth. Good luck.
    Life is too short to be unhappy or spend your time with people you don't like.

Unzip your zipper during the match. It's the win way.
    Last edited by Reath; 01-10-09 at 05:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipp View Post
    By Giving You The Finger, Not The Index Or Pinky, Nor The Ring Or The Thumb, I Am Able To Tell You To **** Off Without Wasting My Breath.
    I like this

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Tell her you are sorry for being such an ass, and that you have reconsidered your position. A talented female martial artist could indeed inflict a lot of damage, especially against a male with no martial arts training.

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    let her kick your ass.
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

Well you're an idiot for accepting. I have men challenge to fight me, I don't indulge every idiot who comes my way. I usually just make fun of them and make them feel like tools for trying. What are you, 12? Do you think fighting everyone around you is going to 'defend your honor'?

Sparring is hardly painful though. What martial art is it? Are you going to be wearing a chestguard, shin guards, gloves, mouth-piece, and helmet? Or is it good old fashioned kick boxing?

For the record, a girl can totally beat your ass. A girl might not be able to outwrestle you, but bone hits flesh all the same.

Also: it's "advice."
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control