+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need advise

Need advise

Hi everyone, I got in troubles yesterday.
    So what happened is that I met a lady 2 weeks ago. We exchanged numbers and we were planning to go out this friday.

Unfortunately, I got drunk last night and decided to call her. I said something bad to her (I asked her if she was sexually attracted) and this morning she text me saying that didn't want to meet any more, sorry.

I know i screwed up. However I really like her but I don't know what to say to her, as I don't think she would take a simple sorry. The other problem is that because I just met her, I don't know where she lives and hence, I cannot send her flowers or something like that.

I am asking for advise as to how I could fix this bad, or even just to let her know that I am sorry.

Thank you all

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyboy View Post

Unfortunately, I got drunk last night and decided to call her. I said something bad to her (I asked her if she was sexually attracted) and this morning she text me saying that didn't want to meet any more, sorry.
    omg... this is GG.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

NBT is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    lol...You blew it, dude.

And Be Honest. Do you REALLY like this girl, or are you just hoping to SLEEP with her? Because it SOUNDS TO ME, that the DRUNK side of you, just asked her a question that the SOBER side of you wanted to know the ANSWER to. Am I RIGHT?

And, ANY WOMAN, who has a problem with you ASKING a question like that, is OBVIOUSLY easily OFFENDED. In which case, it means she's the type you have to get to KNOW on an intimate/emotional LEVEL before sex takes place (or at least THINK that's how it is)

So....is SEX ALONE really worth all this EFFORT, or do you like her enough to go through all the "quality time" stuff (even MORE so now that you messed UP, lol) WITHOUT the sex?

NBT is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    lol...You blew it, dude.

And Be Honest. Do you REALLY like this girl, or are you just hoping to SLEEP with her? Because it SOUNDS TO ME, that the DRUNK side of you, just asked her a question that the SOBER side of you wanted to know the ANSWER to. Am I RIGHT?

And, ANY WOMAN, who has a problem with you ASKING a question like that, is OBVIOUSLY easily OFFENDED. In which case, it means she's the type you have to get to KNOW on an intimate/emotional LEVEL before sex takes place (or at least THINK that's how it is)

So....is SEX ALONE really worth all this EFFORT, or do you like her enough to go through all the "quality time" stuff (even MORE so now that you messed UP, lol) WITHOUT the sex?

*edit*

Sorry for the double post.