+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Getting stood up...

Getting stood up...

>Been going through stuff with this girl since like 6th grade (about 6/7years ago)
    >Both at same New Years party, we lied down together cuddled, got a little busy, spooned some more and went to sleep
    >Texted her next morning ended up we were gonna hang out yesterday night
    >She got ready and all and had to stop at the bookstore, she said she would call me back afterwards. So I waited
    >She told me on the phone she would call back...never did, and its the next day

DO I TEXT HER BACK TO SEE WHATS UP?

p.s.
    In one of the new years text she said "Lol!!! Wtf? You'Re like three years late" so I think for the three years during the end of high school when we didn't talk or hang out or anything, she missed me the whole time
    Let be friends

Sounds like she's gone off you. How old are you guys? If you're 18 or more the fact that you don't seem to be having sex does seem pretty strange.

Dude you were her cuddle bitch for the night and had no intention of ever going out with you. Don't even bother texting her, she a co ck tease.

Either she got hit by a bus or some other tragedy befell her or her phone OR she simply changed her mind. You have known her in the past. Is she likely to dump you if she has a better offer, and leave no message for you? Is she that type of person?

Do you have her email or facebook? Don't text in case it is her phone. Send her a message. Say something like 'I missed you last night. Hope everything is OK.'

Sort of curious why she said you are 3 years too late. Is she involved with someone else? That is what it sounds like to me.

Like you said you've been going thru stuff with her for 6 or 7 years. Let it and her go and move on.