+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Second Date Ideas

Second Date Ideas

I took this girl out last weekend and we had a great time. Went to the Greek Festival. Went to Starbucks and had a nice conversation. And then we went to a movie. It was a great date. We're going out again this Saturday and I'm looking for a good date idea.

This is what I have so far. I'll probably take her out to dinner. But I want to do something fun after that. I've run across things like: putt-putt golf and bowling. But that doesn't seem like it would be that fun to me. I want to find something really fun that she and I would both enjoy and would give us some quality time together. Thanks for the help y'all.

BTW, I'm 17 and she just turned 16 if that helps.

Take her ass for a hard ride she won't forget...

Cycling that is.

Sarcasm aside, putt-putt golf will be fun. I did that as one of my first few dates with my ex...we had a blast. Plus you can pull the "let me help you out" while moving behind her and getting touchy-feely. Haha still remember going to hide in the back seats of the restaraunt after where we made out. haha

I kinda miss highschool, ok not really. But really, she really isn't going to care too much where you go as long as she's with you. She clearly likes you.

Haha. I actually wouldn't mind the cycling. I'd love to see her in spandex haha. But thanks bro. I guess putt-putt is a good idea.

Funny you mention the kissing part. That's the one thing I've been thinking about. I mean, is it okay to kiss her by the second date? Should I wait until the third? I'm going to embarass myself here, but I've never kissed a girl. I have no idea what I'm doing in that department. How do I tell when the time is right and whether or not she's ready for me to kiss her?

Like AV said don't dismiss putt putt golf or bowling, they both wicked fun, and it doesn't matter what you do, as long as she's with you i don't think she could care less. Another one could be late night go-karting if you have it where you live? But i guess that isn't really an intimate exercise, but it sure as hell is fun!
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body...

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ah f-ck, I just saw how young you are. Well I guess my advice in my other thread might be a bit old for you.

I agree though it's good to do something a bit different. Could you take her to a concert?
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Quote Originally Posted by ransom_nite View Post
    Like AV said don't dismiss putt putt golf or bowling, they both wicked fun, and it doesn't matter what you do, as long as she's with you i don't think she could care less. Another one could be late night go-karting if you have it where you live? But i guess that isn't really an intimate exercise, but it sure as hell is fun!
    Yeah. Thanks man. I thought about the go-karts and the same thing went through my head. We might do that another time.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    ah f-ck, I just saw how young you are. Well I guess my advice in my other thread might be a bit old for you.

I agree though it's good to do something a bit different. Could you take her to a concert?
    Haha, no worries bro. About the concert, that's a great idea. This band that she likes (I kinda like them too) is coming to town next weekend. Cute Is What We Aim For is coming to town. I'm thinking about getting us some tickets to that.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yes! go for the concert. You'll always get a lot of points for being a bit creative.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreek View Post

Cute Is What We Aim For is coming to town. I'm thinking about getting us some tickets to that.
    Defs get tickets to that! I love them
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body...

Those tickets might get you a BJ...definitely get those.

Haha, I will definitely do that. I just need to make sure she's not busy next weekend.

Well, actually, I don't know if they are coming to Houston or not. [url]www.eventful.com[/url] said they were. But their website doesn't have Houston listed and Ticketmaster doesn't have anything. Bummer...
    Last edited by TheGreek; 29-11-08 at 01:19 PM.

I did a bit of research for you. Their myspace page says Corpus Christi and Dallas...no Houston. Go for it man...make it a little road trip if your parents are down with that. Maybe you'll get road head...

[url]http://collect.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=bandprofile.listAllShows&frie ndid=6488819&n=Cute+Is+What+We+Aim+For[/url]
    Last edited by 1averagejoe; 29-11-08 at 01:53 PM.

I think the concert is a great idea. Seeing as it's her fave band, it shows that you are taking her interests into consideration.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

I think putt putt golf is a smashing idea (i suggested miniature golf as a great early date in your first thread). The teasing and very mild competition is perfect to get you two more comfortable together.

As for the kissing, if you are close, looking into each other's eyes and she stops talking, move in! Expect it to be slightly awkward and you won't be disappointed.

Have fun. I won't say "good luck" because with the spectacular way you are handling yourself, you don't need luck.

Carl.
    Last edited by carl1222; 29-11-08 at 10:23 PM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What area do you live near?

I don't know how much $$$ you have to throw around, but you might consider seeing what the local high schools and community theaters are offering. Also, my boy is your age. He just took his girlfriend to Hard Rock Cafe for dinner, and she thought it was the best date ever. I think the food is only mediocre, but the desserts are good, and the one near us is up at Universal Citywalk, which is an event all by itself.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by carl1222 View Post
    I think putt putt golf is a smashing idea (i suggested miniature golf as a great early date in your first thread). The teasing and very mild competition is perfect to get you two more comfortable together.

As for the kissing, if you are close, looking into each other's eyes and she stops talking, move in! Expect it to be slightly awkward and you won't be disappointed.

Have fun. I won't say "good luck" because with the spectacular way you are handling yourself, you don't need luck.

Carl.
    Thanks for the advice bro. And yeah, I remembered you saying that and that's how I thought about it.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    What area do you live near?

I don't know how much $$$ you have to throw around, but you might consider seeing what the local high schools and community theaters are offering. Also, my boy is your age. He just took his girlfriend to Hard Rock Cafe for dinner, and she thought it was the best date ever. I think the food is only mediocre, but the desserts are good, and the one near us is up at Universal Citywalk, which is an event all by itself.
    I live in Houston, TX on the west side of town. I was thinking of taking her to this nice little Thai place. She likes Thai food and I know the owner. But the Hard Rock Cafe sounds good too. There is one Downtown. Hmm, decisions, decisions.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast