+ Follow This Topic

Thread: PLEASE help me, i need advice, FAST

PLEASE help me, i need advice, FAST

I originally used this in female help, so kinda blot that out if ur a guy, but i need help on what to do

I love my...well, not MY girlfriend, very strongly, shes the only person or anything i care about more than myself, but of late, things have been whack in my life, heres my story... [Background check: im 13, Nicole (girl i desire, is 13, and she loves me back)

A while ago, i got informed my parents were divorcing, and if that happens i knew i was going to be moving, so, typical of old me (ive changed since ive DEEPLY thought about things) i thought ahead, how was i going to tell nicole (i was dating her at this time) because id rather not build up a secure, strong, tight bond, but i do love her, and i dont know wether i should tlel her now, or at the end of the year, i should have told her at the end of the year (things had changed, my mom is still moving to California, her birthplace, and my dad is staying in michigan, so i have a chance to be with nicole) now, i told her beforehand, not really I told her, i didnt want to break her heart, and she knew that, but i had told her friend, this, in exact quotes " I dont WANT to break up with her, it just might have to happen, one time or another: her friend told her i was breaking up wiht her, and i thought she hated me, so i didnt say otherwise ( i had just found recently that her rfriend said that, and SHE wasnt breaking up with me, and what i really was intrigued by, was that we were meant to be together, the look she gives me, the openness and security she feels around me, the love, its like i see deep inside her soul and can feel what she feels that we share a entwined bond) now, as my other friend said, "She went off of you and lower down the totem pole, to tyler, thats bad" now, since then, i hadnt been able to tell her the truth, which i did a few days ago, and she cried, and she said she missed me, and stil loved me, of course i explained everything and how deeply i love her, but the only thing is tyler, how do i get her to tell him how she feels, and im not too sure my apology was good enough, should i do more, i feel that i should, and jst tell her i love her and miss her, miss her being in my arms, and hugging her, and her smile that makes my day the best, and how shes so enchanting to me...

I need your help ladies, please, give me some advice on the situation, and if you need more info, ask at "Whitewolf_50@charter.net" and id be happy to tell you more if you can help

One other thing, ive had to say no to many girls asking me out, because shes the only one i truly love, and love is a bond between two people, and that bond is between us..

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Honey, you are only 13. You will have many such "heartbreaks" (and even worse) as you get older, so pace yourself and don't be in such a hurry to experience romance. You really aren't psychologically prepared for this sort of relationship yet, even if your body and mind think they are.

That being said, if you feel bad about the way things are, then of course you can tell her. If she wants to be your girl bad enough, she will break it off with the other boy. If she doesn't, then her feelings are not as deep as yours.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?