+ Follow This Topic

Thread: how do i get to spend time with this guy?!

how do i get to spend time with this guy?!

ok so theres this guy (i will call him N to save his privacy lol) in one of my classes and he is sooo gorgeous. we have completely different friend groups and id never even heard of him until 2 years ago, and i'd been at the school for 5, so anyways. i've barely talked to him except like a little in school but he taught me how to use excel lol and i notice that he looks at me a lot cos i walk past him everyday at school and he always seems to look at me or whenever i see him in school hes looking at me, what does this mean? does he think im attractive or just stares at people? also he did something dumb so i like made a joke and he laughed and told me to shut up but in a jokey way. i tried to find him on myspace and facebook so i could start up a conversation and invite him to my friends party but he doesnt have either and i dont know him well enough to ask for his number. what do i doo?!

if hes staring at you and your obviously noticing him staring (another words your looking back at him) i can pretty much say he thinks your attractive. He may be a shy guy so i would just bite the bullet and ask for his number, especially since you say he doesnt have facebook etc. I wouldnt mind betting he will give it too you without question, well that is considering he has a phone and yes this could be the start to a new friendship/relationship
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body...

erghhh well i would but i really don't know him well enough too, and if he doesnt like me i would make a complete fool out of myself and i never see him when hes alone anyway

got any other ideas?

Yeah, guys don't really play hard to get. So if you ask for his number he'll give it to you; I guarantee it. Moreover its not like your asking for a date; its just a number. So ask already. Once you get him on the phone; then you can ask him for a date. Learn to flirt a little. Guys prefer a more direct approach, but if he's shy he'll wait for you to come to him. Oh yeah, the staring is definitely a shy guy approach.
    Oops! I broke the rule about not advertising other relationship sites on LF!

hmm.. could i just give him a peice of paper with my number on saying text me? lol. im shy haha and i feel like asking for his number when i barely even know him is too forward. all my exes have been through friends of friends or guys i've got to know through myspace/msn then met up with later etc.

Quote Originally Posted by ksjacobs View Post
    hmm.. could i just give him a peice of paper with my number on saying text me? lol. im shy haha and i feel like asking for his number when i barely even know him is too forward. all my exes have been through friends of friends or guys i've got to know through myspace/msn then met up with later etc.
    if thats how you feel then sure write your number on a piece of paper and give it too him
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body...

Tell him you need some help with another computer program and start chatting to him then. Sneaky, but dropping notes and letters sounds so highschool.
    Yes, i know you're in highschool.

please contact me, beautiful girl , you r so lovely ,funny ,you may ask for the phone number, this just a little thing ,haha ,my english is poor ,want make fiends with you ,yesterday i Registered a msn : [email]zhuxiaonuan@live.cn[/email] everyone can add me
    I searching a girl for love! please contact me
    I am the guy worked in a [URL="http://www.xinyangmed.net"]ultrasound gel[/URL] company

after 3 computer programs, may something has happen
    I searching a girl for love! please contact me
    I am the guy worked in a [URL="http://www.xinyangmed.net"]ultrasound gel[/URL] company

...eh? what is this guy above talking about?
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

If you're too shy to ask for his number or to give him yours, how about you just try and start a conversation with him somehow and invite him to your friend's party. Then, once y'all both get there, y'all can get to know each other a little better.

Sounds like a decent start between you two. Just keep it going a bit more, talk to him, and ask for his number in a few weeks or so. =]

"Tell him you need some help with another computer program and start chatting to him then. "
    That is a great idea. Basically whatever gets you talking to him because it definitely seems like he likes you. Guys stare at girls they like. If they look away that just says they are probably shy... or in a relationship. The note would work too.

Quote Originally Posted by AirbenderAang View Post
    Guys stare at girls they like. If they look away that just says they are probably shy... or in a relationship.
    And if we continue staring we're creeps and players?

start hanging out with his friends,, try to stalk for a while (but don't make it a habit, just for few days) to know where he hangs out..

sooner or later, he will be the one approaching you once he notice you were always just seeing each other from a far

also you can go try asking help from your girlfriends to help you set some act where you can possibly be with him
    [URL="http://agpahn.net"]Anything Goes w/ Pahn[/URL]