Ever been called a burden? A problem? Does it hurt? F*ck yes right to the core of the heart it burns stabs and twists aches after for days the pain lingers....How can it be, how did this happen to be called such a thing? That's a messed up person honestly. Couple days ago I felt my heart strings break its a painful process weaken fatigued wiped out from a broken heart its heavy and I miss him, he's the only family I have, he's all I got. I write to him everyday, I talk to him every single day, who wouldn't, everyone wants that crazy head over hills meant to be yep marry me right now love at first knowing they're the one kind of love and when someone is close enough to have it anyone will try to destroy any happiness you have because misery loves company and this is a sad pathetic world
we laugh at our leaders, fear is the root of all evil, money is tool, thought is energy, and we are broken people. We no longer have enough to support future generations let alone the world we have right now can longer support us as a whole we are dying only so little is being done 9 BILLION on this planet and ONE can do ooo so f8cking much though get two and watch the world change with that spark those TWO set off yeah its a BIG f8cking deal don't play it off like it isn't bees are dying out means we have a handful more years to live anything can happen, expect the unexpected. We live on a rock in space meat coated skeleton we need to fear nothing drop our weapons and f8cking love ourselves to heal this brokenness that we are or its only to get worst and be to late or is to late? no hope for human kind for planet earth... What have we become bottom feeders? we write our worth make our own way and we need to learn to let people be let it be speak wisdom stop wasting time do something to make tomorrow better light up a persons face with a meal or a take your girlfriend you haven't paid attention to in weeks cause of stupid video games out on a real dam date love is never enough nowadays loyalty is gone trust is nothing and love is used its low hearts & souls deserve better this world deserves better we can do better.