+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Problem with female friend?

Problem with female friend?

Hi, I am having problems with my best friend. We have known each other for a year and met up nearly every day since we met. We have never had any big arguements or fights before but all of a sudden out of nowhere things changed.

One day I was a bit short of money and I asked her to borrow £5 for a taxi to get home. She gave me the money and nothing happened.

As soon as I got back on facebook, she sent me a load of messages saying "I'm childish with money and it's my fault I didn't have any money". As a gift I bought her a pair of shoes she wanted in the shop a few weeks back. She brought that up in the messages saying "she feels guilty whether I want her too or not".

I said I dont want her to feel guilty and I couldn't understand why she was like this. A week has passed and she has not spoken to me since. I have never seen her like this and I dont know why she would act so strangely? I sent her a message the other day saying sorry if I had upset her but she never responded.

Any ideas as to why she would get upset over something so small? I have never seen her angry before and I'm not sure what I should do?

Are you 100% sure she isn't interested in you romantically?

Just to be clear, nothing in your post indicates that she is (or that she isn't). I'm just asking because sometimes seemingly irrational behaviors can be linked to romantic feelings, I'm wondering if we can rule out that possibility.

I have asked myself that question sometimes but I'm pretty sure she isn't. She split up with her boyfriend of 4 years recently and not a minute goes by where she doesnt stop talking about how much she loves him.

Why did they break up?

He told her he didnt love her anymore.

Could it be that she is trying to get your attention?
    http://texttheloveback.com