+ Follow This Topic

Thread: No idea what to do

No idea what to do

Ok so this started like 4 months ago. I met this person and instantly i was attracted to just the way she would look at me, and it wasnt even a flirty kind of look. However, she is about 3-4 years younger than me and im not sure if thats an issue or not.

Another problem is, I want to ask her to go do something but I have no idea how and I dont want to come on too strong. The reason for this being, I have NO IDEA if shes into me or not, and if so, if its as a friend or something more. I have never asked a girl out and have very little experience with it all. I guess the reason for this is im somewhat self conscious of myself.

I have friends that have never even asked someone out but have just told them straight up that they like them and have had a relationship come out of it, and then i've had friends that will hang out for a long time before anything happens....

I need some help about how to approach this person without coming on to strong. I really have no clue how to go up and start a conversation with her.

any help?

If you have friends who have never asked someone out, indicates you are quite young. If she is 4 years younger, that concerns me. Maybe you should find someone closer to your age. The age gap grows as you get older but as kids, its quite small IMO.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS View Post
    If you have friends who have never asked someone out, indicates you are quite young. If she is 4 years younger, that concerns me. Maybe you should find someone closer to your age. The age gap grows as you get older but as kids, its quite small IMO.
    maybe you are the young one because you should read exactly what i said before you say something like that, it made you look quite dumb. i don't feel as if i need to say my age, but i will state that i am an adult.

Wow. Nice job, noob. Way to alienate absolutely everyone on LF with one post.

I'd say it's likely she's not into you. If she were, she'd find a way to let you know.

For the record, being an "adult" is not just a matter of age, but of maturity. By that measure, you're clearly hovering somewhere around 9th grade.
    Spammer Spanker