+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: She's Hurt...And Too Damn Beautiful For It

She's Hurt...And Too Damn Beautiful For It

Hey guys,

This woman I'm interested in is an interesting character... She hates men, refuses to talk about her past love life and gets angry when others question her about it. Yet she talks about finding a soul mate, getting married and...gah...she's just amazing (you know...she's one of those with the 200 watt smile and those deep brown eyes). She seems so much more comfortable with me than other guys and she has the tendency to get really flirty, but still turns red and bashful when I do so much as smile at her. I'm kind of stuck between a rock and a hardplace here. Do I try to talk to her about what has happened, wait a little while, or just pretend like I don't notice that she's hurt?
    "So tonight, when you're wondering what to say, or how you look, or whether or not she likes you, just remember, she is already out with you. That means she said yes when she could have said no. That means she made a plan when she could have just blown you off. So that means it is no longer your job to try to make her like you. It is your job not to mess it up."

-Hitch

lilwing89 Guest
    dude you can answer thisw one for yourself; she doesnt want to talk about it so leave it be. forget it and try to make her happy with her current life. that past is after all the past.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing89 View Post
    dude you can answer thisw one for yourself; she doesnt want to talk about it so leave it be. forget it and try to make her happy with her current life. that past is after all the past.
    Hey bud, the past is in the present. I'm a funny guy, I can make her laugh all day and all night, and I'm pretty confident about that. She acts unhappy and uncomfortable whenever someone even talks about love in any way, shape or form. She also has a huge control issue. She needs to be incontrol of herself all the time...she just can't let go of herself and have a genuinely good time. I'm assuming that she feels if she lets go, she'll get taken advantage of [again].
    "So tonight, when you're wondering what to say, or how you look, or whether or not she likes you, just remember, she is already out with you. That means she said yes when she could have said no. That means she made a plan when she could have just blown you off. So that means it is no longer your job to try to make her like you. It is your job not to mess it up."

-Hitch

lilwing89 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hitch View Post
    Hey bud, the past is in the present.
    prove it.

and if she feels uncomfy about it, dont talk about love or anything. talk about things that make her happy; and that probably sounds like common sense to you... but im not sure what you are asking now. if you want her to loosen up a little you can always suggest a counselor to her, my girlfriend and i often go talk to a counselor about our problems.

how does she act when you take her out?

She has her moments where I get her laughing so hard and she catches herself. It really gets awkward when she does that. She's very lovable, though. I don't know what the deal is...

-Hitch

lilwing89 Guest
    that sounds awkward. ask her what she wants to talk about; that might turn out positive. good luck, im gonna head out and play diablo ii

thanks for your help

-Hitch

no girl can ever be too beautiful to be hurt. Don't let her looks override your logic. That's like a guy saying "I'm too handsome to be told no." It sounds to me like you are trying to play the role of her 'knight in shining armor' who will save her from her troubles.

lilwing89 Guest
    sure, if you have any more problemos and want me to personally help, send me a pm and i iwll get back to you asap

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    no girl can ever be too beautiful to be hurt. Don't let her looks override your logic. That's like a guy saying "I'm too handsome to be told no." It sounds to me like you are trying to play the role of her 'knight in shining armor' who will save her from her troubles.
    True.

Also, I think you should be less concerned with her problems and be more concerned with asking her out.

lilwing89 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
    True.

Also, I think you should be less concerned with her problems and be more concerned with asking her out.
    i agree. but be sensitive about the subject, because from what it sounds, something is bothering her

King Zarathu Guest
    I would personally stay away from the chick because it looks like she has issues. I'd rather date a chick without issues than a chick with issues, if you catch my drift.

Your hormones can blind you and make her look perfect when she's actually really ****ed up.

lilwing89 Guest
    I would personally stay away from the chick because it looks like she has issues. I'd rather date a chick without issues than a chick with issues, if you catch my drift.

Your hormones can blind you and make her look perfect when she's actually really ****ed up.
    lol

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lilwing89 View Post
    lol

What the **** was the point of that? You could have easily said "hah" and at the same time you would've sounded like an intelligent human being.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

What the **** was the point of that? You could have easily said "hah" and at the same time you would've sounded like an intelligent human being.
    Quit looking for trouble or I will smack you.

Everyone has issues by the time they hit adulthood. Hitch - I agree with whoever said you should be thinking about how to ask her out. Pretty soon you will be banished to the dreaded "friend zone".
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast