+ Follow This Topic

Thread: So She's Seeing Another Guy

So She's Seeing Another Guy

well...she's seeing another guy...i guess the cat is out of the bag now...my buddy confirmed this to me recently and well they said that the guy is big, chubby and not good looking at all, and for her she kinda put on weight...im not mad that she's seeing someone im more mad that she's settling to this...i thought breaking up is trying to get something better and improve yourself but from the looks of things its not on her end...i know she can do much better, better than me but im not sure why this guy...my friends says that she's just prolly settling.......for those that is asking yes i have been dating around but i try my best to keep it under wraps as much as possible because i know it'll hurt her when she finds out...can anyone help me?

Stop worrying about everyone else...who's gained weight, who's ugly, who's fat, who finds out who's dating who. You don't know, she might really like the guy and be genuinely happy. You two are ex's for a reason. Remember that. Do what will make YOU happy. The sooner you stop worrying about what she's up to, the better off you'll be. It hurts but it doesn't always have to.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

Wow, that is what happened to me. My ex started dating a really fat and unattractive guy from her work. In my eyes, I too feel bad for her because I think that she can do WAY better than that, but its really not our problem to worry about anymore. I feel a sense of relief (sort of, in some odd way) to know that she is now with some loser who is going no where in life. Just move forward and better yourself, thats what ive been doing and its been working great so far. Good luck man and honestly don't worry about this new guy. If he is really like your friends described him, then hes a loser and is pulling her down with him. If shes happy with him then so be it, but you can find someone better out there, just give it time.

I agree with Queen of Corona.

You do need to stop worrying about her & also about what she might think. Date around & don't feel like you have to keep it a secret.

...big, chubby and not good looking at all...
    ...i thought breaking up is trying to get something better and improve yourself...
    How do you know she hasn't gotten something better? Maybe she has grown from the breakup, and realizes looks aren't everything.
    The secret of success is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake those, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    All you say is he's fat and ugly. Consider the fact that he might treat her like a queen when you never did. That is an improvement. And a great one at that.

yea it might be an improvement for her that i can see but i will never know...i mean i was never perfect with her but i sure did try to be the best i can...cook and clean take her out when i can...when we broke up whatever her reason was i made sure i improved on em and made sure i don't lose of that everyday i made sure im better than yesterday...full time school, 3 jobs, and pretty soon moving to a new apt to a new city, i just don't get it...

She doesn't know all the progress you made, for all she knows or cares you could be the same ex that she is probably villanizing with the new guy. They always say rebounds are a downgrade and it might be true for your ex, but the point is she is with him because at least for the time being, he is making her happy and is there for her when she needs it. That's an unfair advantage you can't compete with. No use agonizing over it and no use keeping tabs on her, her life shouldn't be your concern anymore unless she wants you in it again.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.