+ Follow This Topic

Thread: painful end... :(

painful end... :(

So after 6 months of me being deeply in love, she tells me she simply doesnt find me attractive anymore....

I am in good shape.. i have stayed in good shape, physically i dono what i have done wrong... other than that, i've been the perfect boyfriend to her, i tried so hard, and loved her. it hurts so much... I guess i'm just using here to vent.. cause I can't really do it anywhere else.

she wants to do her own thing.. right.

last time i ever date anyone under 20 years of age.. too fickle. I am 21.

just so hurt.

jtr is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Listen my friend! You are still young. You should date/test drive as many women as possible, preferably hundreds, before deciding on the right one. Have you ever bought the first car you test drove?! I hope not. If so, this explains the misery you're going through. My Dad always told me this: Never marry the first chick you sleep with, and NEVER, EVER lose your head over a piece of ass. Words wisely spoken. Remember this also: NEVER treat a woman too good, I'm not saying mistreat them either, but just do enough to show that you care, but are not goo-goo ga-ga in love with them right off the bat. This kind of affection should develop over an extended period of time. Take my advice, if you listen, she'll either come crawling back, or it just wasn't meant to be. But believe this, you will come out on top either way. Best of luck to you young man! Hang in there. It hurts now. We've all been there, but it's a lesson all human beings eventually learn.

hope you will be alright soon, Aedan...

Yes I agree that people is easy to change... people can change in no time... even yourself also can change, just give some time to yourself

Every pain will gone when time pass by, take care!