+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What did i do wrong?

What did i do wrong?

Hello
    Well the thing is i wan't to know what i did wrong...???

The situation is...well there's a girl who i have been attracted to for a while, and have been giving hints to her that i like her. And her friends also knew that i did, but she didn't believe them. Now all of a sunnden, yesterday she asked on of her friends to find out with a yes or no answer if i liked her, but i didn't say. Also i accidentally sent her a text that was meant for someone else to her and it mentioned her in it. Now today she's in a really bad mood, and wouldn't tell me why, then her friend again asked me if i liked her so i told her i did to try and find out why she's in a bad mood. It seems that it's because i like her which has gotten me confussed. And it's also because i talk to another girl who she doesn't particularly like about it.

Also really i'd quite like to know if anyone can tell me what i did wrong and how can i sort it out with her?
    Sounds really silly and childish, but still i'm confussed, so all views would help, (preferably constructive ones tho lol)

Thanks in advance

Just ask her out already.. all this ask my friend if he likes me and you really do like her but you tell her friends no crap is annoying!

Cut to the chase already!!

Haha cheers!! That is what ive been thinking

Just go for it man, you'll feel sooo much better once you do.

I have but haven't got a reply yet so midly but still feeling embarrased but could be all good yet

Ah man you should have done it in person!

What'd you say though? Did you txt? E-mail?

Cyber society strikes again.

Cut the friend to friend stuff. It is really childish and it is rarely productive. Talk to her, not her friends. You need to change your mindset. Telling her friends that you like her shows a lack of confidence on your part. Confidence is an important factor in attraction so talk to her directly.

I had to text her unfortunatley, been trying for the past week to get to see her to ask. I have been trying, asked her alot at the beggining if she wasn't busy but she always was. By text was a last resort really because she wasn't going to talk to me about it if i did start something. Oh and as to what i said, was... Hi. As i'm not going to see you to ask...will you go out with me? xx
    And then talked to her over msn about it last night, and just figured she was still anoyed and wasn't deciding anything

Quote Originally Posted by Pietomb View Post
    Hello
    which has gotten me confussed.
    learn how to spell confused for a start.. and just be up front with her man, try to avoid using cyber shit to do your talking
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body...