+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Funniest And Craziest Threads

Funniest And Craziest Threads

Hey LF Posters! For all the veterans, I'd like to hear the funniest and craziest threads you've ever had to respond to. Thank ya
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

well there is a cucumber thread that i can't seem to find....anachronistic wrote it....i see lots of comments in the archives....but nowhere to be found

???
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    well there is a cucumber thread that i can't seem to find....anachronistic wrote it....i see lots of comments in the archives....but nowhere to be found

???
    That's because it was created under a different username.

Unless he deleted it.

In any case, this would mean we'd have to start digging back into the archives.

well i looked under lilwing aswell and i still couldn't find it....can you find it for us....sounds as if it's a classic
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

anachronistic Guest
    If you're going to be sharing my old threads, please pm them to each other. I am in the middle of having my posts deleted, and that wouldn't not be helping at all.

Just part of the process before I'm... gone. Forever.

I'm serious though, please be kind and abide by my request.

The cucumber thread was definitely a classic. More gross than funny, though. We laugh about it in retrospect.

Also, CB's "rate your wank" thread where he talked about the "hate wank". I think I was at the library when I read that one, and I laughed out loud like a crazy person.

anachronistic!!!!!???????? are you for real....you can't leave!!!!! you're one of my fav's on here....NOOOOOOO don't leave

anachronistic Guest
    Ohh hehehehahaha, don't make me feel warm inside. Yes I am for real. Gone forever. I can't keep coming back here and wasting my time. School already takes up most of my time. Wait until ma'woman moves in.

Have to have things deleted too to reserve my slightly-already-violated-anonymity, unfortunately.

damn....you're one of the best because you're not scared to blurt it out....i love it and you! i'm gonna miss ya

Bye lilwing!

anachronistic Guest
    Hate to make this a goodbye lilwing thread... all I meant to do was just clarify that I don't want my posts being shared publicly.

Thank you all, and goodbye!

bye lilwang. see you tomorrow!

(i stole that from lloyd.)
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

The Bet thread is the funniest I've seen since I've been here.

I think the fetish threads are the craziest ones.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm really struggling to remember one that really made me laugh because the question was so bizarre. Something to do with fingering, maybe? I'm sure it was in the intimate forum. I had a look but I couldn't remember. It was something like, if this girl for some reason happened to claim this guy had finger raped her, would his finger have left any evidence that the police could use to prosecute him.

Also, all those David12 "analyse this encounter for me" threads were interesting. They should all be collected and published under Diary of a Boy with Undiagnosed Asperger's.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ah, I found that first one he was talking about. [url]http://www.loveforum.net/intimate-forum/17508-new-stimulating-girl-worried-about-some-things.html[/url]

And here's some of David12's work. Start from his first threads on the second page.
    [URL="http://www.loveforum.net/search.php?searchid=487145"]http://www.loveforum.net/search.php?searchid=487145[/URL]

And some others cut from the same ilk as our friend David.

BethfromEngland
    [URL="http://www.loveforum.net/love-advice-forum/19381-what-went-wrong.html"]http://www.loveforum.net/love-advice-forum/19381-what-went-wrong.html[/URL]

nebulachic (click on some of her threads on the search)
    [URL="http://www.loveforum.net/search.php?searchid=487148"]http://www.loveforum.net/search.php?searchid=487148[/URL]
    Last edited by Charlie Boy II; 23-09-08 at 10:40 PM.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast