+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What shall i do?

What shall i do?

Right here it goes... just over a year ago I started a new job, i met this girl who I worked with.
    She started to flirt with me and we started to chill together outside of work, she kissed me one night and then a 4 month affair started as she had a boy friend of five years which i did not know about at the start of all this

After the 4 months we fall out with each other..until about 3 months ago she has started to flirt and wanted to start hanging out again which includes going around to hers when her boy friend is at work!
    Also i get sms messages at random times of the day, i totally loved her and i think she liked me loads, but it only stopped due to her having a boy friend
    what shall i do???

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    get the hell out of there and send her off to her bf's she's not leaving him for you.

Do not get messed up in something like this. If that girl will do that to her boyfriend and not have the decency to break up with him then she is not worth it. I know it's difficult, especially if you love her but tell her the only way that you two can be together is if she breaks up with her boyfriend. If she does, then she must love you. If she doesn't then she doesn't love you and isn't worth you giving her the time of day.

Just walk away.....even if she left her bf for you it only proves that she would do the same to you in the long run. She's a shitty person for what she's done and is currently doing to her bf. You wouldnt want to get mixed up with a chick like that.

Quote Originally Posted by jammyme View Post
    what shall i do???
    It depends on how you view her. Do you think she is a trustworthy person who is not going to do the same to you?
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~