+ Follow This Topic

Thread: how can I stop being obsessed with her?

how can I stop being obsessed with her?

I'm 21 and I met this girl online a couple of years ago, we have been good friends ever since, I have ended up developing this strong feelings for her though we have never met in person. I do not go out much because I am not into parties, I have been to a few parties before and met girls but they were not for me as we did not have much in commom so it didnt last long. Even when I am with the few friends I have I can't forget that girl( the one i met online) I can't wait to get home and go online to see if she's on. shes told me that she likes someone around her area, so i probably have no chance because we do not even live in the same country, she lives in america. how can i forget her? or stop loving her? please i need help with this issue.

Forget her.

She doesn't feel the same, plus she's in the USA....not much hope for you there mate.

Since you have only met online it seems to me that you should meet face to face in order to determine how you really feel about this girl. You mentioned that she was interested in someone in her area. Since she told you that information it could mean that she thinks of you more as a friend and less as a potential boyfriend . I would recommend trying to find someone offline with whom you can share interests and soon that new relationship will hopefully cause you to forget about your online girl. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by brokenheart20 View Post
    I'm 21 and I met this girl online
    Ah, hahahaha. Hahaha... hahah... hummm....

Really, you should move on. She liked having you around for the attention, thats not what a positive relationship is abuot. I'm sorry

Go make some real life friends, not just cyber friends. Learn to be social, the world does exist beyound the world wide web.