+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Well...This was unexpected.......

Well...This was unexpected.......

hello...........uh to begin...........i wasnt expecting this. but it just happend.......idk what to do........

i went to a party with my boyfriend and his cousin and her boyfriend. his cousin and her boyfriend have only been dating 2 weeks.my boyfriend and i have been off and on for the longest time. we were enjoying ourselves at this party and after a few hours i was kinda ignored by my boyfriend seeing as it was his grandfathers party and i didnt really wanna go cuz im hated by that side of the family for stupid reasons...anyway my bfs cousin and her bf were monkeying around playfully (not sexually) but she would somewhat ignore him too so him and i were kinda hanging out together at this party..we were talking and he mentioned ICP. (insane clown posse) the way we were talking made me really like him and i wanted to get to know him more so i was kinda jelous when his girlfriend would come over and take the attention. <_<.................................eventually the 4 of us decide to go to town and go bowling but i had to get socks cuz i was wearing sandles...........ryan (the cuz's boyfriend) and my boyfriend went inside and the cousin and i talked about her boyfriend i told her hes MUCH better than her ex.......and she told me some stuff about him. he came back out and had a dozen pink roses 6 for each of us.................needless to say i was impressed..........after this i found out he studies witchcraft. i too, study witchcraft. he showed me some stuff he can do and i was totally amazed and i havent been able to stop thinking about him since.....i added him on facebook and idk what to do, and what my boundaries are............................i really like him and i want to get to know him and maybe date him but idk....................its a really delicate step cuz i dont wanna take him away from his girlfriend but i dont want them to get married or nun.........can someone help with advice?????

Obviously if another guy can draw you away from your boyfriend so easily you are not really very into your boyfriend. I hate to tell you this but I'm not sure that it would be a good idea for your to date the cousins boyfriend. Since he is currently dating your boyfriend's cousin if you were able to take him away from her while they were still dating it would be kind of like he was cheating on her with you. If he is willing to cheat on his last girlfriend with someone else then he will probably also be willing to cheat on you with someone else. Good luck with this situation .I hope you find someone else with whom you can share your interests.

You should break up with your boyfriend. I think you are wasting your own boyfriends time.

About this other guy? Hes taken, find someone else to ogle over.

Quote Originally Posted by meko2309 View Post
    its a really delicate step cuz i dont wanna take him away from his girlfriend but i dont want them to get married or nun.........can someone help with advice?????
    I'd like to give an advice but I have an itch on my foot and I need both of my hands to scratch it. But then in order to scratch it means I'll have to use extra amount of energy to reach down there and the whole thing may take a minute or two, idk if I'm able to afford that kind of time to it. But at the same time it's still itching me and so it's a delicate situation where I need to type an advice and at the same time scratch my foot and I can't do it all at once because I only have two hands to do it and I don't feel like doing it cuz idk if it's worth it, but it might be worth it because it's itching just the same. What do you think I should do?
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    What do you think I should do?
    Raise your foot to desk level. You need to raise it side ways (bringing your foot up inward), until it is at a suitable range for you to scratch while posting.

Best of luck

Quote Originally Posted by TheTooya View Post
    Raise your foot to desk level. You need to raise it side ways (bringing your foot up inward), until it is at a suitable range for you to scratch while posting.

Best of luck
    Thank you. idk, I can't just bring my foot up to the desk level because then my foot will still have a shoe on it and I won't be able to scratch it. If I wanted to scratch my foot I'd first need to take the shoe off, but in order to do that I will need for both of my hands to let go off the keyboard and begin the whole process. Do you see the delicacy? And you know what else? My foot likes to have its nails cut and my hands like that too. I was totally amazed when I found that out and I still can't stop thinking about it. I really don't know what to do. I'd really like to scratch it and maybe after sometime when we get to know each other better it too will scratch one of my itches. But idk it's a really delicate step, I don't want my foot to go unscratched, but I also don't want it to get married or nothing.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    Thank you. idk, I can't just bring my foot up to the desk level because then my foot will still have a shoe on it and I won't be able to scratch it. If I wanted to scratch my foot I'd first need to take the shoe off, but in order to do that I will need for both of my hands to let go off the keyboard and begin the whole process. Do you see the delicacy? And you know what else? My foot likes to have its nails cut and my hands like that too. I was totally amazed when I found that out and I still can't stop thinking about it. I really don't know what to do. I'd really like to scratch it and maybe after sometime when we get to know each other better it too will scratch one of my itches. But idk it's a really delicate step, I don't want my foot to go unscratched, but I also don't want it to get married or nothing.
    Hmm... thats pretty damn tricky. Your requests are pretty... thick Mish. For this, I think you need to call upon the power of money, and hire a indentured servant. They can take your shoe off for you, cut your nails, and even scratch your feet too. But remember, the service you get is directly proportionate to the amount you pay for your indentured servant.

Good luck, god speed.