+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm tired of chasing

I'm tired of chasing

u might remember my story. she got sick and said she just wants to be friends and isn't dating anymore. well she'll be fine. it was some blood disease and it'll be there forever but its not like she's dieing or contagious or anything. this all happened 2 weeks ago. well she went back to college and i went down and visited last weekend. it was a little more distant than before but we still had those looks and just that feeling in the air. i still talk to her everyday and she actually got a lil mad at me yesterday because she called me and i was a lil busy and couldn't talk when i said i was going too. long story short. i'm tired of chasing her. i think about her constantly and i feel like if i just let this drag out and always wonder what could have been it will be a big mistake. i'm tired of letting good girls get by me. i want this to go somewhere or i want her to be off my mind so i can move on. should i just lay it all out there in the open and let her know how much i really feel for her (seems to work in the movies) ? i know this is frowned upon in the dating world but i feel like thats the only thing i can do at this point and i want to make sure i did everything i could have with this girl before i let her go . . .
    Last edited by mattyb715; 31-01-09 at 04:02 PM.

I think you may become friend and then talk to her gently

Are you sure you've truly drawn that line in the sand, or are you lying to yourself?
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

do u really want to let her go? cause it seems u two are just havin "those times" and it will all pass. She just might be confused or depressed or whatever about her bein sick and all. What u need to do is understand and be there, and not fret about lettin her go or not. That is, if you love her. But if lettin those "good girls" pass doesn't make u sleep at all, then leave and stop lyin' to yourself and ur girl.
    Live the moment.

I'm curious about what the blood disease is. Did she say the name and how did she get it?
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

i didn't get into it too much with her so i dont know

Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    Are you sure you've truly drawn that line in the sand, or are you lying to yourself?
    i dunno. i think i have. i just want something to happen whether it goes somewhere or it doesn't. i dont like this lingering stage.