+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How persistant are you?

How persistant are you?

Went out with this girl. It was awesome. A week later she tells me she has no time to see me again.

Showed up at her work... hung out with her after, and she seemed really interested in me, fooled around for a while etc... Tells me to call her and that we'll see eachother again.

Sent her a message few days after that... no reply. Then called and she hasn't called back?

Would you bother calling again?

No, but maybe you should stop by her work again sometime, casually. That seemed to work sweetly the first time huh?
    Sniff first, then scratch.

No I wouldn't call her. She probably felt obligated to say we'll hang out again just call me since you went up to her work.

No, don't call her. Actually, showing up un-announced at her work place after she said she had no time to see you is tantamount to stalking.

I may not know all the details, but you must respect women's boundaries and honor her "No". That is it, no if's and's or butt's.

For me, my personal way I treat a situation like this is to call twice. After that, no further calling her.

It is not easy to tell someone that you are not interested in them. I have done it, and it has been done to me. After 2 calls, no more contact, take the hint.

Women tend to be very nice where this is concerned and I think men may take advantage of it.

I guess this is just my opinion, based on the few words you wrote.
    HEY I'M A PILOT
    HEY LLOYD, I'm a pilot

What Bluevette said sounds good to me. You've made your overtures. Let them go now.
    Speak less. Say more.

Well, I didn't want to admit that my underlying advice was to stalk her. Bluevetteracer outed me. And makes it sound like a bad thing. So I retract my suggestion. Don't do it. LOL

Yup. Good advice. Thanks guys.

y dont u just str8 things out with her?

No, it doesnt sound like she is interested, or she would have called. She knows you are interested, and she has your details, so leace it up to her and go find someone else.
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yeah it's up to her to call you now. You have thrown yourself out there for her and she knows your interested so the ball's in her court now. And I would agree, showing up at her work probably scared her off.
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnsonROd
    Went out with this girl. It was awesome. A week later she tells me she has no time to see me again.

Showed up at her work... hung out with her after, and she seemed really interested in me, fooled around for a while etc... Tells me to call her and that we'll see eachother again.

Sent her a message few days after that... no reply. Then called and she hasn't called back?

Would you bother calling again?
    Negative. Don't call again. If you left her 2 messages, that's already showing desparity. Girls love MEN. Wait until she calls you back, and in the meantime go out and talk to other girls. There's more than 1 pussy in this world
    How to get girls, confuse them, be the alpha male at a party, properly approach them, etc...
    http://www.YouThenGirls.com/?ref=8LV3

Yah thanks guys and girls...

BTW, Im really not sure if showing up at her work scared her off... I mean we fooled around for a good long while when I picked her up from work... and we had a deep conversation and all that good stuff... and she was really happy etc... that's why I was so thrown off that she wouldn't call.

But who cares...I bounce back quickly, and there are tons of girls out there.

Quote Originally Posted by johnsonrod
    ...and there are tons of girls out there.
    ...and tons and tons.