+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lasting longer - or not

Lasting longer - or not

Ok, at this rate I'm going to be famous because of my silly doubts, but I don't give a shit about people thinking me stupid.

I was reading another thread, and it reminded me of something that has been worrying me for some time... the "time" variable during sex. I've been worried that I'd last too little for quite a while, so is there any way to last longer?

I've heard some people say "thinking of other stuff" helps, but I think that's stupid and you wouldn't enjoy it if you do that..

Oh, also.. how long would be considered "normal"?

Premature ejaculation is the most common sexual dysfunction among males. Many people experience it, and it depends on age, level of fitness, time since last intercourse.
    People claim that it's all psychological and it can be remedied through techniques. Phooey! That can't be true.
    Just talk about it with your partner, and maybe she can give you oral sex so you can unload your first pop quickly.
    Then you will last much longer when you have intercourse for your 2nd pop.

Caution: if you are a 1-pop man, and you have premature ejac, then you need to seek help because this can destroy a relationship.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Amongst other things, you can prolong the length of time you can last by wearing a thick condom or using one of those creams that numb the penis. (I don't know what it's called - I have never used it.)

I think it is much stupider to cum too quickly than it is to think about other things so you can last longer. Your woman's satisfaction is important. It is really vital you remember this if you want her to keep having sex with you.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Amongst other things, you can prolong the length of time you can last by wearing a thick condom or using one of those creams that numb the penis. (I don't know what it's called - I have never used it.)

I think it is much stupider to cum too quickly than it is to think about other things so you can last longer. Your woman's satisfaction is important. It is really vital you remember this if you want her to keep having sex with you.
    yeah benzocaine condoms.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Lasting a long time isn't always ideal either. My first two serious girlfriends both complained if the sex went on for too long. Both of them got very sensitive after having an orgasm, and didn't appreciate me continuing to pound away for a while after that. But if you do want to last longer, yeah, a condom helps, and you might want to look into using a cock ring. Or maybe one of those Trojan vibrating cock rings, to delay your pleasure and speed up her pleasure. I haven't tried that, because they are kind of expensive for a one-shot use.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Just be sure you don't put it on inside out and end up numbing her vagina!
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Umm.. I may be wrong, but premature ejaculation is like lasting seconds, isn't it?

And those options are good, they'd imply knowing if they are needed or not though... I was thinking of something more "on the fly", I wouldn't like my first time having a bad label.

I think it is much stupider to cum too quickly than it is to think about other things so you can last longer. Your woman's satisfaction is important.
    I agree, but wouldn't a woman notice it if the guys was thinking of other thing?

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    Lasting a long time isn't always ideal either. My first two serious girlfriends both complained if the sex went on for too long. Both of them got very sensitive after having an orgasm, and didn't appreciate me continuing to pound away for a while after that.
    That makes it even more complicated.. it can't be too short nor too long? damn!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No offense, sweety, but your first time WILL suck. Skill comes with experience. If you are a virgin, why don't you just enjoy the first time as organically as possible, and wait until there IS a problem before you go trying to fix yourself.

Fortunately for you, if she is also a virgin, she will probably be happy to have it over with as quickly as possible.

BTW - premature ejaculation is when the male cannot control himself long enough to ensure his partner enjoys the act, regardless of how long that is. It's about lack of control - not length of time.
    Last edited by vashti; 23-03-10 at 12:13 AM.

No offense, sweety, but your first time WILL suck. Skill comes with experience. If you are a virgin, why don't you just enjoy the first time as organically as possible, and wait until there IS a problem before you go trying to fix yourself.

BTW - premature ejaculation is when the male cannot control himself long enough to ensure his partner enjoys the act, regardless of how long that is. It's about lack of control - not length of time.
    Prevention is... good.. does it always have to suck? I think I'd get demotivated if that happened...

And thanks, I thought it was like those guys who last just seconds... Is control what worries me...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you are both virgins, you won't realize how much it sucked until you gain experience, and then look backwards.

Stop worrying about what isn't even a problem. It will effect your ability to pop a boner.

If you are both virgins, you won't realize how much it sucked until you gain experience, and then look backwards.

Stop worrying about what isn't even a problem. It will effect your ability to pop a boner.
    If I ever find a girl willing, it's highly unlikely that she'll be a virgin.. I don't know a single 21 year old virgin here, and the chances are anyone I might like will be older than that...

But yeah, I guess I'll have to stop worrying until I figure out if there's a problem or not.

Don't worry about it...your first time doesn't have to suck...mine didn't...but thats because I wasn't worried about it and you'd be surprised how natural it is....just relax and go with it.

when my boyfriend cums to quick he says its because im too sexy and i turn him on too much, try that if it happens, it turns an unsatisfied woman into a flattered one, ha.

Quote Originally Posted by kisswithafist View Post
    when my boyfriend cums to quick he says its because im too sexy and i turn him on too much, try that if it happens, it turns an unsatisfied woman into a flattered one, ha.
    haha, that's smart.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast