+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help.Dont know what to do.

Help.Dont know what to do.

I have been dating this girl for almost two years now and she has been my first "real" girlfriend. I feel that the realtionship is jsut boring. we dont do anythign exciting and i feel trapped. I also met this other girl at school and she is really cool and have some feelings for her. I dont know what to do. I feel bad for wanting to end my other relaionship but i am not happy. I am worried that my girlfriend now will do something crazy if i brak up with her like suicide. But she is in college and i am in high school and the realionship isnt enjoyable. This other girl is in high school with me and i have no idea how to approach this. Plese help.

You need to work into the idea gradually. Hint at your present g/f that you aren't happy. Give it a week and then when you break up with her, it wont come as such a surprise. You shouldn't be with someone that unstable anyway. You're just bringing yourself down to her level. She needs to grow up or maybe get some help if it's that serious. If you are that concerned about it, suggest a councelor to her. Be gentle though. Anyway... Since she is in college and you are in HS, I think this new chick is better for you. She is closer to your age and you will be able to see her more ofted. You are better off. Good luck.

If she decides to commit scuicide because the two of you break up, good.

Once less retarded moron in this world (who decided to off themself for no real reason) clogging up my freeway on the way home from work.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket123
    I am worried that my girlfriend now will do something crazy if i brak up with her like suicide. .
    So is that any reason to stay with her? Why should you stay in a relationship you are unhappy in just to spare HER feelings? Its ok to feel bad for her, but obviously she has some deep issues if you think she'd kill herself if you dumped her.

Hey kiddo, well life is full of choices and in the end the ones you make will have a influence on you. If you do decide to leave this girl, you can still tell her to be friends. But the oher girl with you in school, that i dont think is real feelings, that is maybe your way of escaping the entrapment you feel at this moment...

You need to think carefully...