+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So... I effectively ended 2 relationship today by default

So... I effectively ended 2 relationship today by default

Yes.... I was still talking to this girl on and off, even though it should've been off a long time ago...

So this is what happened. She called me again, and in that conversation I asked her if she loves me. She says "I can't answer that anymore" then I said "why?" her response, "cuz then *her bf* (lets call him michael) will be so angry with me. and i don't wanna hurt him..

I was like, that didn't stop your ass when you told me you loved me every night for 3 months AFTER getting back with him, kissed me, went out with me on lots of dates, and all that other shit we did.

I was like, so all this time i was right, you don't give a **** about me u weren't concerned one damn bit about hurting me with what you did to me, but now you put this guys feelings at that level of importance? I should tell him exactly what happened between you and I, then what?

She was like fine do it, then we'll both be lonely. (meaning that she'd have to feel MY pain) and as you can guess that set me off, so i said, "ok, maybe i will"

Then she said, "**** you I hate you" then i was calling she wasn't answering and she deleted and blocked every way i had of contacting her..

So at that point, I sent her bf a long message via facebook describing everything that took place between she and I.... So I by default effectively ended 2 relationships today. Undoubtedly she will never speak to me again..... and most likely her bf is gonna dump her. Even she knew that, that's why she got so pissed. Should I be regretting this?
    Last edited by soulsurvivor23; 22-07-09 at 10:32 AM.
    Be careful with your heart, because when someone seems too good to be true, they usually are.

LOL, as an update I got a txt message from her saying "thanks for making my bf break up with me. I can't believe you betrayed me. I'm never talking to you again. **** you" and I actually LOL'd. Serves her right!
    Be careful with your heart, because when someone seems too good to be true, they usually are.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You let someone affect you that much? You would do something so spiteful? You don't have very much self-respect, Survivor. I feel bad for both of you. What she did was wrong, but she dragged you down with her. If I were dating a guy who told me he had done something like that, I would stop dating him immediately. Very immature.

These things have a way of coming back to bite you, kiddo. Karma is a bitch.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    You let someone affect you that much? You would do something so spiteful? You don't have very much self-respect, Survivor. I feel bad for both of you. What she did was wrong, but she dragged you down with her. If I were dating a guy who told me he had done something like that, I would stop dating him immediately. Very immature.

These things have a way of coming back to bite you, kiddo. Karma is a bitch.
    Dude.

Cheating IS spiteful. Messing with love is even more!

She was a liar, she deserved it good, and her (ex) boyfriend isn't a puppy living in unknown, believing all her lies, anymore.

Basically, he did a favor.
    Don't expect anything.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    And actually I`m glad You did it. If a girl that my ex was cheating on me with never told me about it maybe I would still be with his sorry ass.
    It`s not good that You were with a girl that has a bf but it`s good that You made him know how she really is. There should be more people like this.
    I wazzzz here

I know right? Call me dumb, spiteful, immature, whatever, but honestly I did this for him more than I did it for me. He lives miles away from her and was never gonna know about any of this... She made sure of that.

Quote Originally Posted by soulsurvivor23 View Post
    So this is what happened. She called me again, and in that conversation I asked her if she loves me. She says "I can't answer that anymore" then I said "why?" her response, "cuz then *her bf* (lets call him michael) will be so angry with me. and i don't wanna hurt him..
    Why should she avoid answering you that question when she has a BF already? Unless she still have feelings for you. If I already moved on and have a BF and my ex would ask me that question, I'd give him a straight answer.

I was like, that didn't stop your ass when you told me you loved me every night for 3 months AFTER getting back with him, kissed me, went out with me on lots of dates, and all that other shit we did.

I was like, so all this time i was right, you don't give a **** about me u weren't concerned one damn bit about hurting me with what you did to me, but now you put this guys feelings at that level of importance? I should tell him exactly what happened between you and I, then what?

She was like fine do it, then we'll both be lonely. (meaning that she'd have to feel MY pain) and as you can guess that set me off, so i said, "ok, maybe i will"
    Well, I know she deserves it. Might have done the very same stuff if I was still in contact with the person I'm involved with. However, after a break-up, I'd totally go for NC. Helps a lot to get that person out of my system.

Then she said, "**** you I hate you" then i was calling she wasn't answering and she deleted and blocked every way i had of contacting her..
    At least you've got that straight.Now, you totally know how she feels about you.

Undoubtedly she will never speak to me again..... and most likely her bf is gonna dump her. Even she knew that, that's why she got so pissed. Should I be regretting this?
    You've got that right. After what you did? Who wouldn't if somebody was in that circumstances. Why? Do you feel like you've done something wrong? Examine how you feel about what you did.

haha good on you i say.
    ****ing north american girls have to learn they can't pull shit like this,
    They have no loyalty.
    Good job hopefully she learned her lesson.

I don't think any valuable lessons were learned out of this. All involved will most likely repeat the same with other people.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by boobaa View Post
    Dude.

Cheating IS spiteful. Messing with love is even more!

She was a liar, she deserved it good, and her (ex) boyfriend isn't a puppy living in unknown, believing all her lies, anymore.

Basically, he did a favor.
    He wasn't trying to do this guy a favour. He was trying to humiliate her, and he ended up looking like an ass in the process b/c he did it openly on Facebook where everyone could read it. Not just the people involved.

If he couldn't just walk away, then much smarter would have been a heads up in person (privately), a phone call to this guy or at least a PM. Then, it would be up to her BF to divulge how he found out. Chances are, he'd just break up with her, but not say why (unless he's just as immature as the other 2).

You kids need to learn that, even when someone deserves it, throwing shit will generally get you spattered as well.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Maybe I'm just not a good person.. but I'd say after the shit you were put through, her leading you on, revenge was only fair. lol

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Despite my stance on relationships I really hope this girl's boyfriend tracks you down and beats you bloody. You deserve it.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Actually it was a private message to him so only he saw it...

Anyways, as an update to this crazy ridiculous never ending saga... (and yes i know i'm immune to advice so why am I here.

Basically after breaking up with her, amazingly she then told him every detail about what had happened, and they got back together.. Then he sent me a reply saying "she's my queen, I love her and she loves me, and she promised she's gonna be real with me from now on, so i don't care about what you did with her cuz she said you mean nothing to her. bye!"

Then, after that message made me pretty much feel like scum, SHE calls me maybe a few hours later and says that I mean a lot to her and that she wants to keep my friendship.. But that in order for us to be friends, I have to apologize and ask for his friendship too..... And that we have to be friends only from now on, with nothing extracurricular. So now i'm thinking, wow, it's crazy how that message made their relatiionship BETTER. lol. My luck with women is just rock bottom these days. I need to just start having crazy ridiculous one night stands.

Well, much to the dismay of probably everyone in here who gave me advice, I decided that i'd rather have her as a friend in my life than not at all. However...... that doesn't mean that i'm not gonna be looking in the mean time.

I agree! No doubt! big no no

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast