+ Follow This Topic

Thread: ok she doesnt want to hang out because she has a boyfriend....

ok she doesnt want to hang out because she has a boyfriend....

I asked a girl if she wanted to hang a while back. She agreed, then on the day we were gonna meet up she just says "sorry cant" via a text message. I ask her if she wants to reschedule (bad move probably huh?). She just says "sorry" again. I later find out she has a boyfriend, im assuming she didnt want to hang because of that.

A few months later she breaks up with her boyfriend, and she texts me about 3 weeks later (well, she texts "n e one awake, but im pretty sure she only texted me). We got some food. 3 days later i call her up, telling her i had a fun time and would like to take her out. She says no.

Was i in the friend zone from the start, and she used me as one of those "emotional blankets" when she texted me? But if i was in the friend zone why would she feel so threatened when i asked her to hang the first time. Why wouldnt she have just said something about her boyfriend?

When she said she wanted to hang out in the first place she lied. Women do this a lot especially when a guy acts so friendly towards them and feel bad about saying no. Sorry dude, i just think she used you.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She just used you. Trust me she's the last thing on the face of the earth you want to court stop responding and asking her out right now.

Ok she gives me her phone number, and doesnt want to hang out when i get in contact with her like 2 months last seeing her? See i thought she flaked on my plans because she wanted to keep me around as like a potential boyfriend in case this one doesnt work out (i found out theyve broken up 3 times and gotten back together......). I just defriended her from facebook and was done with it.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Good. Though she'll probably attempt to get in touch a few more times once she realizes you're MIA. Still believe me when I said you don't want this girl. Even after she seeks you out.

Listen to girl, she's right. The fact they broke up that many times and got back together is another clue. She could be using you to make him jealous so she can get back with him. People do that a lot!
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

i feel ya...i just dont understand why she was like this. She was friendly and always touching me, flirting, etc where i met her. I thought girls mature faster than boys on these type of games....

Been there dude. Don't play any games. Just stop talking to her. It's the best thing to do.
    WOOOO

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She wanted attention. Period you gave it to her.