+ Follow This Topic
Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast

Thread: where's romance?!?!?!

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    Sadly... Elle isn't a troll -- they wouldn't carry it this far without some sort of mental illness backing it up.

I honestly think she needs some sort of help... far too immersed in this "alter-ego"... that can't be healthy.
    Oh, I dunno. I could imagine doing something similar at her age. I could totally see myself coming home from school and having some fun trolling with a bunch of my GFs if the internet had existed. I doubt my parents would have allowed it tho. They were rather adamant about studies and doing useful work.

What we have here, fake or true, is a great example of a GenMer. Heaven help us this is our world's future.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm feeling ignored. She ignores everything I say. Perhaps she has nothing to counter my points of excellence.

Ah the simplistic way that was spoken just made me laugh for some reason.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Hold up... she didn't counter my "I smell bullshit" remark.

I wonder why?
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

So you are above even royalty? Oh Elle, you are spoiling your persona now. People can only suspend disbelief beyond a certain amount kiddo. LOL.
    i'm not above i'm just different

Girl
    No i just don't have time for all of you

ok, dumbest posts answered to, see you tomorrow lol my mom aint happy either (indi)

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't know why you all bother engaging with this slut.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

For the same reason you watch a train wreck... to see the extent of the damage...

- James Allen

Elle's a good kid Charlie. You ever come across a 30 year old who wants the same things out of life as her? They're out there...and it's ALOT less innocent and entertaining than our beloved Elle

Quote Originally Posted by elle View Post
    well, parents lol. Sometimes it's like somebody else's parents give money for all of us, then for instance my parents do that, or other times they give money to each of us separately, OR in a girl's case, it's also guys who pay. Especially if he has a crush on you he's gonna pay as much as you want so we usually take guys with us it's more fun that way too. Or start alone and then when we run out of money we invite them (yea, and some girls including me openly say-- don't come unless you have money, they take no offence tho.. and my friens like that about me they say i can be a bitch in a good way lol) I dunno where THEY take there money from, but they always have it lol.
    You know, something you may want to think about Elle before this kind of attitude that you have becomes more ingrained as you grow older. At the moment you are a user and a kind of parasite. You don't contribute anything to anyone you only take from others, you advocate a parasitic lifestyle. Unless you change, you may find a little bit of money, but you will never find a type of happiness that only comes from helping other people and being in a harmonious relationship with them. You will always have an army of enemies like you do now and you will never be truly happy. This site is just a microcosm of the real world and it's an example of the type of resistance you will encounter in the real world as you grow older. If you came here to find some kind of acceptance for your behaviour, I don't think you will find it here. Right now you are still a child so people look past all of your parasitic behaviour, you will find this will become much more difficult to get away with as you become an adult and it will also become a lot more difficult to change. So start now while you still can, if you fail you will be the person that you will hurt the most.
    Last edited by Mish; 13-11-09 at 11:02 AM.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i thought I go to sleep and when I wake somebody will close this thread or ban her but... :/
    I wazzzz here

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why? Primo is right, she is hilarious and seems willing to try to give as good as she gets. So long as she's not a hypocrite crying to the mods, or it doesn't get ugly (and how could it ever with Elle? LOL.) let it ride I say. Better here than tearing around in cars w/boys and getting pregnant. Or dead.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    But elle wouldnt do that indi, she only wants rich MEN and she doesnt put out so cant get pregnant...
    Last edited by qwertz; 13-11-09 at 05:49 PM. Reason: typo
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

What do your parents do to give you so much money to throw around?
    well, i already said what MY parent's are doing, there's a big paragraph about it in this thread, but it's not a very typical case, for most of my friend's parents it's business, one of my friend's moms for instance owns a salon, and a store, and her stepdad trades gold or smth..

Unless you change, you may find a little bit of money, but you will never find a type of happiness that only comes from helping other people and being in a harmonious relationship with them. You will always have an army of enemies like you do now and you will never be truly happy. This site is just a microcosm of the real world and it's an example of the type of resistance you will encounter in the real world as you grow older.
    It's just i'm the only one here who honestly admits it, i bet you all want money, otherwise why did you bother studying, applying to U, and getting a good job..
    And we all choose our partner, not just because we're in love, but also because of other qualities like responsibility, being able to provide for family etc. I'm just the (only) one who doesn't try to lie about it. Yea, i'm also looking for love, but successfullness of a person is what helps me fall in love with him also, it's a normal female instinct and the ones who don't have it (tho i think the overwhelming majority does, just pretends it doesn't matter) often get into trouble.

i bet you all want money, otherwise why did you bother studying, applying to U, and getting a good job..
    I don't want lots of money. I don't want money. I need a certain amount though so I don't do something silly like you know....die.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's just i'm the only one here who honestly admits it, i bet you all want money, otherwise why did you bother studying, applying to U, and getting a good job.

And we all choose our partner, not just because we're in love, but also because of other qualities like responsibility, being able to provide for family etc. I'm just the (only) one who doesn't try to lie about it.
    I don't have any problem with what you just wrote, Elle. In fact, its one of the few reasonable posts you have managed so far.

In this post, tho, you describe being self-sufficient and making your own success. This is in sharp contrast to your earlier posts about being lazy and not wanting to work.

Sure, you can find synergy with a successful partner and achieve even more together. But, as Mish said earlier, a person like this is looking for a contributing partner, not a parasite.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast