+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pms nightmare!!

Pms nightmare!!

Ok, So I'm the lucky winner who get PMS really bad every month, but this one was the worse!! I will be visiting a DR as soon as I get insurance to go, but fo now I got some herbal stuff from the store to hopefully help. I jut met this guy, we went out twice. I asked him to meet me and my friends out one night, but my friends canceled so i told him i wasn't going but we could still hang out. He texted me, said tomorrow would be better. So tomorrow came, and he texted and said it was his turn to bail, he was tired, how about tomorrow? Any other day, I would've been fine, but lovely PMS time was here, and I said no I have class, he said what about after, i said I don't know, i'll let you know. He said ok, I'm going to rest, but go make other plans if you have them. Ok fine, on a normal day, I would've been fine with that, but the next morning, I texted him at 7:30 am freaked out and said "thanks for letting me make other plans last night and that I don't have to sit by the phone and wait for you" Sure i'll rush right over you house after class, no thanks!! " Wow!! What a bitch I am am!! The guy is the nicest guy in the world, and I do this to him!! He texts me back explaining himself, and that he doesnt have time for this BS. Take Care. So I reply wow thanks a lot, I canceled plans with my friends for you then you cancel blah blah and I don't need some guy being an asshole to me, i am also busy, youre not the only one.....wow I am superbitch!!! low and behold, I go into the restroom, yup it's that's time of the month!! Any other day, i wouldve been so happy that he let me know he was tired and he rescheduled!!! I am so upset i did this, but I can't take it back. I explained it to him it was my period, and I called to apologize, that I didn't mean it. He said Ok i get it, if you want to chat when I get back from vacation in a few weeks we can. But no I couldn't leave it at that....I sent another text, "i understand if you never call again, you don't need me, i'
    m a mess blah blah balh. When in all reality, i'm a very nice person, except once a month I get really bad PMS, and all hell breaks lose. I've lost jobs because of it, I even think of suicide!! It's bad, I know i have a problem and need to see a dr. So after i texted him that, he said ok he needs a break and to leave it alone. He was busy and he couldn't call me now. What are the chances of this guy actually forgiving me and giving me another chance? I know I have to leave him alone, and wait and see, but do guys forgive girls bc of this? What are the chances of him understanding, and forgiving me, and calling me when he gets back? I guess any decent guy would understand, and depending on if he liked me at all, and thinks its worth it for another shot, he will come around. It just really sucks bc this happens to me all the time, and I have to see a dr. It's really bad. I will spend all day crying for no apparent reason and be fine for the rest of them month. I guess i just have to not get in touch with him, and if he does understand and thinks I'm worth another shot he will come around, if not, then he can't handle it, and just doesn't understand that it's not my fault. thanks

What are the chances of this guy being understanding and sympathetic/empathic forgiving you? SLIM to none.
    Any decent guy? No. Any decent guy would head for the hills and run from you.

No man wants to deal with drama. I mean the fact you aren't in control of your life due to your period (or PMS) will push the vast majority of men away, but
    it doesn't mean you are a horrible person, I understand. I've dated PMS monster mega beasts and I knew it wasn't their fault: but
    they didn't try to become consciously aware of what horrible impact their choices had on a relationship.

Sure, you can fall back on the mantra every woman makes, "if he doesn't understand: he's just not man enough to handle me."
    But the fact is: while being hyper sensitive based on your heightened PMS won't do you any favors....I commend you for wanting to see a Dr. for it.

If I were you I'd get your mind, body and spirit to come together so that you can have control over your emotions.

When someone puts them self down in order to make the other party feel guilty: it's VERY childish: not PMS.
    I know males who have thought of suicide, but why not count to 10, take a deep breath (inhale through your nose and exhale out your mouth)
    and think twice before opening your mouth? It's not that hard.

Yup you're a guy

You have no idea what it's like it's hormones and chemicals that change your body. yourself I would never date u because you wouldn't know how to treat a woman. You're a typical AHole.
    Last edited by PMSQueen08; 25-02-11 at 10:22 PM.

He is not a typical asshole.

He is calling you out.

You have no control.

Any man who is worth a damn will not put up with some woman who is out of control and then places blame on PMS. Try taking responibility a little more for your actions instead of placing blame elsewhere, you may get different results.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Your hormones may very well be out of control, but you can't use them as an excuse to abuse other people.

If you aren't taking birth control pills, you might consider them. They will help to stabilize your hormones. Also, assuming your periods are regular, you should calculate out when you are likely to be PMSing in advance, and avoid talking to people during that time period until you can get a hold of yourself.

However, I am not entirely convinced your problem is PMS. Even your response to SelflessandHumble was inappropriate. I have a feeling you are abusive to a lot of people in your life, and make a lot of excuses for your bad behavior. I would not encourage any man to be understanding about that.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by PMSQueen08 View Post
    You have no idea what it's like it's hormones and chemicals that change your body. yourself I would never date u because you wouldn't know how to treat a woman. You're a typical AHole.
    Men get to deal with hormones all the time. You know, the ones that urge us to beat the living crap out of things, and get into fights.

My wife gets bad PMS too, and while I can try to be tolerant and patient, there's limits to the bs. I'm not an ahole if I don't put up with being attacked once a month if I breath wrong. I don't call her a bitch for it, but I'm not going to sit back and just take it.

Maybe your problem is also that you seem to think that behaving poorly is OK, as long as it's from PMS, and everyone should just learn to deal with it. It's not our problem, it's yours, and you have to find a way to deal with it on some level.
    Green!

You give woman a bad rep by hiding behind PMS wow dont do that you were just a bitch and lost an opportunity to be with a nice guy take midol for cramps and meet him simple
    Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

I cannot believe what I am reading

I cannot believe this! I am not one of those girls that flip every day and blame it on pms!! I'm sorry if you know peole like that!! You have have no idea aboylut pms and what it does to your body! It's not an excuse!! It's happens once a month and has gotten so bad that I've wanted to kill myself!! Really!? It's an obvious problem that I need to get under control. It just happened that I took it out on this great guy!! I am not giving women a bad rap you're giving men a bad rap! It's a chemical hormonal issue god I wish men had to deal with this shit! My other friend told it's an east coast thing and that's why me andhim would be perfect together! That's a guy worth keeping! One who understands and knows how to treat and handle a women. I know better not to bother men I don't really care if u break plans and reschedule really? I don't care!! Once a month I get my period really bad and flip outon whatever!! I've lost Jobs because of it it's not funny and it's certaintly not an excuse!! So grow up!! Why don't you men read up on pms and try to figure out how you should treat s woman while its happening!! You have no clue bc you don't have to go through it!

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    And youre a typical bitch.

If its that bad go see a dr and quit whining.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I cannot believe this! I am not one of those girls that flip every day and blame it on pms!! I'm sorry if you know peole like that!! You have have no idea aboylut pms and what it does to your body! It's not an excuse!! It's happens once a month and has gotten so bad that I've wanted to kill myself!! Really!? It's an obvious problem that I need to get under control. It just happened that I took it out on this great guy!! I am not giving women a bad rap you're giving men a bad rap! It's a chemical hormonal issue god I wish men had to deal with this shit! My other friend told it's an east coast thing and that's why me andhim would be perfect together! That's a guy worth keeping! One who understands and knows how to treat and handle a women. I know better not to bother men I don't really care if u break plans and reschedule really? I don't care!! Once a month I get my period really bad and flip outon whatever!! I've lost Jobs because of it it's not funny and it's certaintly not an excuse!! So grow up!! Why don't you men read up on pms and try to figure out how you should treat s woman while its happening!! You have no clue bc you don't have to go through it!
    Errrr, a fair few women replied to this thread so im pretty sure we do know what were talking about.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

I appreciate the people giving me advice about the pill ect I will try it I've been trying make it better, I didn't recognize the symptoms when it was happening if I had it marked on my calander I wouldvr know. I will be me marking it from now on so I can hopefully control it. It's not fair to him that I did this and I do take responsibility and will have to just move on. Thanks for all your help.

Quote Originally Posted by qwertz View Post
    Errrr, a fair few women replied to this thread so im pretty sure we do know what were talking about.
    She must be the exception to the rule blame pms on being a bitch
    Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Attention you MEN please read!!

I can't post links, but all men should read

wikihow.com/Deal-With-a-Premenstrual-Girlfriend

Anyway, Thanks for all your help, I've seen the true nature of a man on here It's pretty ironic how they are on here calling me a bitch because of PMS. WOW!!!! Your wives/gf's must be proud!!

They must naturally be Aholes!! They can't really blame it on PMS. Oh did I say that? I'm sorry!! I didn't mean it really, I should be kissing your ass because you're a man right? Ok yeah i'll work on it!! Just like no man will deal with a bitch, no woman will deal with an Ass. So, sorry guys.....it goes both ways.

I should rephrase my AHole Statement, I shouldn't have called him an AHole, I should've said.....these are men then are not sympathetic and understanding. I thought I said that. They are obviously lacking in qualities, I am a typical really sweet nice person, and everyone can't be perfect 100% of the time. Some men like a little fisteyness then you can have makeup sex which is awesome!!! Maybe deep down inside I was testing him. I don't know, I hope not!! I would never do that on a normal day. As soon as i realized what was going on I apologized. He was actually very nice about it, and said ok, we'll chat when i get back. That's a good guy, and deserves the best. If a man can't look past it, or is not willing to stick around then they are not worth it. I would much rather have a man who is understanding, and who is willing to actually be there for me when I need them, and will help. Those are the ones worth keeping. If they are too stuck on themselves, then they are not worth it, and there are way better ones!!

You give woman a bad rep by hiding behind PMS wow dont do that you were just a bitch and lost an opportunity to be with a nice guy take midol for cramps and meet him simple
    lol!! wow really?? I hide behind PMS, yeah I use it as an excuse to be a bitch, if i want to be a bitch i will be a bitch!!!! I'm not going to use an excuse!!! You're an idot!! just becuase you have bad experiences with women who do that to you doesn't mean all women are, it's like me saying all men are aholes!! or maybe you're a woman who does that, not sure..........

You really have no clue, go read a book.

When someone puts them self down in order to make the other party feel guilty: it's VERY childish: not PMS.
    I know males who have thought of suicide, but why not count to 10, take a deep breath (inhale through your nose and exhale out your mouth)
    and think twice before opening your mouth? It's not that hard.
    I didn't do it to make him feel bad. it's chemical hormones that take over, and I'm obviously not in the point in my life where I have it completely under control obviously. It's unfortunate that it happens, I I know now that it's a problem that I have to figure out and recognize when it is happening so I can just shut myself down from the world, and not lash out. It's really hard when you're going through it though, you really have no idea. Emotions are all over the place, and it's nothing personal towards the man. You really have no idea, because you don't have to go through it. I've started marking my calendar so that if i feel like acting like that again, i can look at it and say ok - I know what this is - just don't do anything. There have been times when I've been at work and just started balling for no reason. it's chemical. And then to tell me to stop whining and see a dr. , what does that say about you? Not very nice at all, so don't dare try to tell me I'm a bitch cause you have no excuse!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast