+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help me understand a girl..

King Zarathu Guest

Help me understand a girl..

hey everybody it's the same girl!!

i remember last time you guys helped me with another topic and I want to thank you guys so much, cuz i told her everything and we talked everything out--she wasn't cheating on me and she still loves me lol ok but here is the problem..

this really isn't a PROBLEM because it doesn't bother me, but just read this story and give me some guidance.

ok--at first (before she met me) she liked this dude who SUCKS with girls, always has, still does. he's a scrawny-ass boyscout who needs to get shot. he's 15 almost 16 and in 10th grade, an absolute NERD he would hug his g/f for a half second (she was ugly and fat) and wouldn't ever kiss her {other ppl at school we're like "kiss her!" and he said "uhhh no..?" IN FRONT OF HER!}. so yeah, megan liked this dude for a while and he came up to her one day (a looooong time ago) and said "hey a bunch of my friends said that i should ask you out..." megan: "ok.." and he considered it asking her out but megan was clueless lol it was so funny hearing about this 6 months later. but yeah then after he says "yeah you know how i was gonna ask you out... well.. i'm not going to" and basically rejected her--didn't have the balls to do it face to face so he did it online, it SUCKED for megan she was in tears and so hurt and he just kinda kicked her while she was on the ground (not literally it's an expression {IDIOT PROOF}).

yeah, so, he came up one time in a conversation and it turns out megan still "isn't over him" but at the same time she doesn't like him at all, just as a friend. don't consider saying "maybe she still likes him and is lying" cuz i checked many ways and she's not lying--this is true.

can anybody explain with more detail the concept of: "i'm still not really OVER him but i don't like him as anything more than a friend"

Hi, LT. I see you're very active on here, it's good to see that.

"I'm still not really OVER him but I don't like him as anything more than a friend". I think this is kinda like how people sometimes will always love their ex's. Although this person will get with someone else, he/she will always still love the ex. It's hard to explain. It's kinda like, "I've loved him/her for so long that I could never forget [insert good things here] about him/her." And deep inside, they still love that about that person, which could be like not getting over that person, because you'll always remember.

However, in this case, I don't think she really is over him. I think in your friend Megan's case, she still likes him but gave up because he denied her (which is messed up) and basically knows that there is no chance (When the girl is denied by the guy, that's pretty much a game over) left. I think on the outside, she has accepted the fact that she'll never get with him, but on the inside, you can't just say "I don't love this person". The love fades away with acceptance, time, new love, etc. She's doing the right thing, trying to move on... but I also think she only sees this guy as a friend because she is kinda forced to (doesn't want to hurt by lingering on something that won't happen... believe me, it hurts, and it hurts like hell).

Now, as you said before... how's that for a 17 year old? And at that, one who's never been in a relationship?

Hope that answered your question. See you around on the forums more. If you have questions, feel free to private message me. Peace
    If a dream comes true... then is it still a dream?

King Zarathu Guest
    Now, as you said before... how's that for a 17 year old? And at that, one who's never been in a relationship?
    =-O!!!!!!!!!!! whoa! nice man lol

"I've loved him/her for so long that I could never forget (insert good things here) about him/her."
    there is NOTHING good about him. he has ALWAYS treated her like shit, and probably always will. do you think it's possible that it's because humans want what they cannot have?

Quote Originally Posted by LTsK8eR2gO
    =-O!!!!!!!!!!! whoa! nice man lol

there is NOTHING good about him. he has ALWAYS treated her like shit, and probably always will. do you think it's possible that it's because humans want what they cannot have?
    Then, in that case, I'd say yes. It's because she wants what she can't have. And if he's always treated her like shit... I don't see why she'd want him, but she probably has her reasons. Why did she like him in the first place? Why does she still want to stay friends with him even though she gets treated by dirt? If this is true, then I don't think she's over him at all. She's still head over heels, wishing he'd be her's even though he's a jerk, and just saying that she 'doesn't just think of him as a friend'.
    If a dream comes true... then is it still a dream?

King Zarathu Guest
    no no no... he treats girlfriends like shit. when it comes to being friends he's cool, but anything else he sucks his own dick.