+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why Are Some Guys Such Jerk???

Why Are Some Guys Such Jerk???

My guy great and i am totally glad for that.
    some guys are such jerk. My cousin have a kid now and the father is a jerk its like he doesnt care about her at all even though they were together for like 5 yrs she like 23. He not part of the kids life. I am just wondering what the guys and girls out there think of a guy that was so sweet and then when it get hard leaves and now she a single parent. Any guys out there in that situation and did that dont they regret it now?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wow, that's hard to read.

yes i know the main thing is how can a person that cares about his girl just leave her to be a single mother. Have anyone been in that situation girls or guys being single parents. i just feel so bad for her she 23 thats good at least she not 16. Why are guys such jerks? i am glad i have a great guy that cares about me i feel so ad for my cousin

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    Wow, that's hard to read.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sami09
    yes i know the main thing is how can a person that cares about his girl just leave her to be a single mother. Have anyone been in that situation girls or guys being single parents. i just feel so bad for her she 23 thats good at least she not 16. Why are guys such jerks? i am glad i have a great guy that cares about me i feel so ad for my cousin
    No.

I meant it's difficult to understand your post.

(That was good for a laugh!)

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    No.

I meant it's difficult to understand your post.
    lol

Anyhoo yes, unfortunatly there is people out there such as the guy you talked about, and I'm very sorry for what happened to her...she didn't deserve that. Although I'm sure he was sweet, the thought of having a kid to deal with, may have set him to do such a thing, it is immature indeed, with no right to leave someone behind like that. I have never been in this situation, and would never do that to a girl. I honestly don't know anyone who would do such a thing, and quite frankly I am glad!

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    There are lots of guys like that, but then there's lots of immature bitchy women out there too, so it all balances out in the end.

Some girls just have better 'jerk radar' than others.....I for one can see an ******* coming a mile away and steer clear. But some women seem to lack that sense, and they just seem to consistenetly pick up these awful guys, and it's sad to see. My sister was like that for awhile....every guy she dated was an abusive loser.

The problem, as I see it, is that men and women get overly involved with each other before the woman has fully developed her self-esteem and the man has learned humility. If everyone would just wait for these qualities of character to mature just a little bit more before tangling their lives together, a lot of the problems we all see and experience would just go away. Alas. If wishes were horses, none of us would have to walk.

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    The problem, as I see it, is that men and women get overly involved with each other before the woman has fully developed her self-esteem and the man has learned humility. If everyone would just wait for these qualities of character to mature just a little bit more before tangling their lives together, a lot of the problems we all see and experience would just go away. Alas. If wishes were horses, none of us would have to walk.
    If we didn't go through that would men learn humility anyway? Likewise with women developing self esteem. What doesn't break up makes us stronger, right?

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's true, but we also learn a lot from these early experiences. All the maturity in the world can't prepare you for the complications of a relationship if you've not experienced them in the past.....it really is something you need to experience and learn from and grow from.

The presumption there, Rose, is that we can learn only through hardship. Do you believe that?

No love in the first place.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Look at it this way. Here's Lina Wertmueller's definition of anarchy: "Having a profound respect for the individuality of all living things."

Imagine that. Since none of us can personally reach that high plateau of respect for all living things, anarchy, as a system of social organization will never work. But imagine if we could. Then imagine how that ability would impact on affairs of the heart, the very place where it is most possible for such a high level of mutual respect to occur, since both parties are driven toward it by what we call love.

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    The presumption there, Rose, is that we can learn only through hardship. Do you believe that?
    I wouldn't say *only* but there's things I've learned through hardship that I'm not sure I would've learned any other way.

Why are some girls bitches? Therein lies your answer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast