+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why did she lose feelings out of nowhere?! i need answers!

Why did she lose feelings out of nowhere?! i need answers!

I dated a girl for 2 years. I did everything I could to make the relationship perfect. I wasn't jealous or controlling, I was never needy, and i was very strong for both of us all the time. I treated her so well (gave her massages almost every night) and was very respectful of her feelings as long as she didn't cross over my personal boundaries. I never got angry at her, and we never argued.

We did all kinds of fun exciting things together constantly. The zoo, movies, walks, plays, all kinds of things.

I had to leave for 3 months for work. I couldn't talk to her as much because I was very busy. I came back to visit her once every 2 weeks and sent her 5 - 10 letters throughout the 3 months.

Well.. things went all wrong during the last month of long distance. She didn't seem as interested in sex when i came back to visit and she started acting more distant. I noticed this and brought it up and she said she doesn't know why she feels this way and wishes she didnt. She loves me still but isnt in love with me she said.

her 19th brithday came up and i made her a gift. I had a book and cut and pasted all the tickets and things we had done together ( i had kept them all) along with pictures of us and drawings.

When she got it all she did was text me "that's cute, your cute."

a few more days went by without any word from her. I was very stressed out so i decided to break it off with her because i had to focus on my last 2 weeks of work. I told her we would work things out when i got back in 2 weeks. She agreed although in tears and said she loved me.

I finally got back and asked her to go for a walk. She said "she's not ready" I asked a few more times throughout the next 2 weeks and everytime she said she wasnt ready and one time she said she was and then flaked on me. What happened??

I was not clingy needy jealous or anything. I was a strong caring man for her the entire relationship. I've initated No contact now.. its been 5 days. I have not seen her in almsot 2 months of low contact.

(she just turned 19 and a lot of my friends think its because she can go to bars now) but i cant find an answer of what went wrong! its driving me crazy. She doesnt know either when i asked her a few weeks ago.
    Last edited by Bigboy77; 24-05-11 at 09:07 AM.