+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: can't stand thinking my girlfriend kissed another guy

can't stand thinking my girlfriend kissed another guy

Hey.

My girlfriend kissed a guy, though she wasn't in any kind of relationship with him.

The thing is that this happened 1,7 years ago, between our - come back toghether -
    This dude hangs out with us all the time and whenever i see him I think of that my gf kissed him. I cant f***king stand this. I know it didn't happen when we were toghether but this freakin sucks. It's so making me get out of that table..
    All this started when he said something like " oh cool. your girlfriend is cool. Too bad she kissed me when we used to hang around some time ago ".

I bet this sh1t would piss any of you.

- Excuse my bad english, I'm pretty drunk but please, this is the only moment I would tell all this to anyone.

King Zarathu Guest
    Yes, it would piss me off too. I would simply leave, she isn't worth your anger, frustration, and insecurity.

That's also just me. Wait until the females of this forum say "noooo lol u shud liek talk 2 her n stuff lol"--and you'll probably do it.

I hate people.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think you should just tell him to try to kiss her again to see if she still likes him. I doubt she would kiss him again, and isn't that the important thing?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    and isn't that the important thing?
    Yes, that is the important thing. Remember, he isn't able to think rationally at this point in time. Considering it's 4:30 AM, neither can I. -.-

Heheh - been pretty wested last night.
    Anyway I never tought at it like this before and considering that in our 3 month break-up time I was with another girl, I find no reason to take all this on her.

I'm sure she doesn't like him nor that she ever did. They were just fooling around when he kissed her. They were never together. But as simple and innocent as this sounds it still bugs me - and gets me extremely mad when under influence
    Makes me think, what if she doesn't tell the truth what if she did that in the time we were together. Drr
    I guess I must be the jelous type.

King Zarathu Guest
    Don't worry about it.. we're all jealous to a certain extent.

Oh, and if you seriously can't trust her don't waste your time--leave.

Jealousy is an emotion we cant control... But we can control our actions after feeling jealous.

Mate you have it easy... My ex slept with a few guys and everytime we would have a game of cricket, half the field had slept with her.

I wouldnt be pissed that this guy said "Too bad she kissed me when we used to hang around some time ago" becaue its obvious he still likes her and wants to make you jealous... It worked too.
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

kiss her right in front of the guy. then it would make you feel like your the winner and hes the sore loser

dump that ho

Quote Originally Posted by itsmeyesitis
    dump that ho
    Dude, if they weren't together, then she's not a ho! Maybe she felt shitty and went on the rebound!

i split up with my girlfriend, and she slept with someone who i ****ing hated on the rebound, all the while i was trying to get her back. now were at the stage where she admits she did it on the rebound to try and get over me, she regrets it, and we are trying to get back together. so ive got it worse than you! she only kissed your mate! what you have to appreciate is that when your laying next to each other, and she has her head on your chest, its because she wants to be with you! No one else matters! as long as you two are happy, it really shouldnt matter what other people say, there are only two people in a relationship! He is jealous blatantly, or he wouldnt be saying those things! Just remember when he is around the two of you, show her how much she means to you, ie kisses hugs, nice words, and watch the resentment as he realises hes not getting in to her.

i split up with my girlfriend, and she slept with someone who i ****ing hated on the rebound, all the while i was trying to get her back. now were at the stage where she admits she did it on the rebound to try and get over me, she regrets it, and we are trying to get back together. so ive got it worse than you! she only kissed your mate! what you have to appreciate is that when your laying next to each other, and she has her head on your chest, its because she wants to be with you! No one else matters! as long as you two are happy, it really shouldnt matter what other people say, there are only two people in a relationship! He is jealous blatantly, or he wouldnt be saying those things! Just remember when he is around the two of you, show her how much she means to you, ie kisses hugs, nice words, and watch the resentment as he realises hes not getting in to her.

Why do you have to hang out with this guy? He sounds like an asshole.

I don't really understand. You weren't together, were you?
    If you weren't together then who really cares, she's with YOU now. This says more about you than it says about her, insecurity?

About the other guy, he sounds like a jerk and he's just pushing your buttons - apparently it works too. Ignore him, you're with her and he's not. Who cares.
    To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love; but then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer, to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love; to be happy then is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy; therefore to be unhappy one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down.

Quote Originally Posted by iLLuSioN_x
    Hey.

My girlfriend kissed a guy, though she wasn't in any kind of relationship with him.

The thing is that this happened 1,7 years ago, between our - come back toghether -
    This dude hangs out with us all the time and whenever i see him I think of that my gf kissed him. I cant f***king stand this. I know it didn't happen when we were toghether but this freakin sucks. It's so making me get out of that table..
    All this started when he said something like " oh cool. your girlfriend is cool. Too bad she kissed me when we used to hang around some time ago ".

I bet this sh1t would piss any of you.

- Excuse my bad english, I'm pretty drunk but please, this is the only moment I would tell all this to anyone.

When you can't take it, LEAVE her rather than giving yourself a hard time accepting what had happen...
    ..::: Don't think that I am b*tch! I am beyond b*tch! :::..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast