+ Follow This Topic

Thread: cant think of a proper title

cant think of a proper title

I'm a guy. (i have a girlfriend) Do you think that if I talk to other girls and laugh more and have more things in common with them would make me like my gf less? I'm asking this cause my gf keeps in touch with a lot of people. It bothers me that she could be having a more fun with another guy then with me. Causeing her to like the other guy(s) more than she likes me. any help on that? I've asked this question before.. but if you have an answer post it! our conversation ends and it becomes dead ALOt of times. any suggestion on how to keep talking? please.. im desperate!!!

Number one stop being so insecure about if she likes you or not. If she likes you then she does, if she ends up liking someone else then she didnt like you much in the first place so you might as well move on.
    ~Sarah~

Did you test try all already? Because it unissues me. Everything it test try that occur it and that is proper for this problem. With from try taste her it talk. It can for she (it) even pójdz, phone is dial up call too for . It don't bend don't depress! Everything it make save. I apologize for my english.

PS:It don't forget that it girl only hahahah
    I apologize for my english!

Well, There's a real fine line between having fun with mates and showing affection. I find that alot of guys these days generaly think that if a chick/gurl is having fun in their company then she likes him. That might be the case but not very often. Just relax about it Lady86 is right if she says she likes you than she does. and thats it to it.
    >{Johnno}<
    AKA Xplodinjohnno

man ,could i know r u muslim? it's very good that ur gf gotta outgoing personality. and she isn't only belong to u ,but also her friends . u should leave some room for her friends.. ... ( aaaaaaaa. boss come in office .....)
    有人陪我一起看星星就好了.
    有人陪我一起看月亮就好了.
    有人说愿意陪我一起到老,
    那就更好了!!!

kiwichecn ... i am a muslim ... and i dont see how taht would affect any of that
    and what does that have to do anything with it ? insecurity is something that is common among all people unfortunately .....

arkana ... stop being insecure ... if she likes u she likes you .... and yes be honest with her always ... start believeing in urself and only then will people believe in you.

best of luck ...

hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

thanks everyone... Papek what language do you speak?

im not muslim

Quote Originally Posted by kiwichen
    man ,could i know r u muslim? it's very good that ur gf gotta outgoing personality. and she isn't only belong to u ,but also her friends . u should leave some room for her friends.. ... ( aaaaaaaa. boss come in office .....)
    Wow - that was an odd post. :-)

the way i see if my gf is cheating, whoever she is cheating with is geting the short end of the stick, because just look at what you get, look at what time she has with other people.

i sleep with her every other night if not more, mainly because she works late, otherwise id probably be there all the time, or she be here.. its confusing sometimes.. when your gf does something wierd dont allways think the bad.. if she talks about it to you that she is talking to other guys, she obv has nothing to hide.

good luck

Quote Originally Posted by arkana
    thanks everyone... Papek what language do you speak?
    My native language it polish !
    I apologize for my english!

no need to apologise for not knowing something that u dont have to know ..

hey on the upside you sound like master yoda

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past