+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ladies I need your educated opinions

Ladies I need your educated opinions

My girlfriend and I recently broke up about two weeks ago. The reason why we broke up is because of our distance between each other (miles). She wanted me to quit my good paying job and just move in with her. Jobs are real hard to come by here in michigan, but i tolfd her that i was willing to relocate if i had a job in her town before i left mine.

Well she decided that wasnt good enough and broke up with me. I t caught me totally off guard and sent my heart into a tailspin and im having a real difficult time dealing with this all. Now she wont even talk to me and doesnt respond to my call or emails.And if she does they are one line responses. I asked her if she loves me and her reply was "Im not going to answer that". I told her why not. If she wants to end it just say so. And i will go away with a broken heart for good.

I recieved this email below and i need some women to dicipher the lingo for me.Since it counter dictates itself. It says to me "Let me go and have fun while you wait on me later down the road" I WANT ALL OF YOU TO KNOW THAT I TRULY DO LOVE THIS WOMAN. But i want to send her an educated response to her email without making her made. Her email to me is as follows:

"I apologize for my behaviour. I am having a hard time getting past the anger.I think it would be best if you didnt contact me for awhile so that i can calm down and come to terms with things.At this point i find it hard being a friend to you.Please,if you truly love me,do this for me.Its the only way to do it right now.Or there will be no hope for a friendship or anything else".

What does it mean? And how can i respond? I appreciate all of your comments and help

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She's psycho, dude.

It'd be completely irresponsible not to have a job before moving in like that. She's blowing it out of proportion and makin' out that you don't love her enough. It's not like she's on her death bed, you guys would have to make a living, otherwise the financial trouble will only 'cause more strife down the road.

the best response is no response. she told you not to contact her. a person just cannot just up and leave his job to go move in with a girl.

she's in some sort of fantasy land where everything works out fine as long as you're together. if she can't respect that you have your own life then it's best that she goes on her way.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

She gave you the green light to walk away. Do it. I'm with Fras- she's mental.
    Spammer Spanker

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    She gave you the green light to walk away. Do it. I'm with Fras- she's mental.
    +1 Sounds like she's testing you. And you 'failed', in her f-d up mind anyway.

But you PASSED, far as we are all concerned. Ppl don't just walk out on jobs, family, school, etc. to be with someone. Ask Giga, Fras, Shorty or myself, or any of the number of ppl on here who had to spend long periods of time apart from their loved ones b/c of life circumstance. It makes you stronger, or it breaks your relationship. Sorry yours seems to be the latter case. Find someone more reasonable. Good luck.

I agree with everyone else! She's put you in an ultimatum and those NEVER work. I wouldnt contact her chase her I wouldnt do anything. She will get mad and upset if you dont respond and thats good. Maybe she'll come around, but if I were you Id let things go for now and continue working and putting your energy elsewhere.

So many relationships are put to the test when its long distance. Mine failed. But in the end and as time went by it was for the best. When youre in the moment youre life seems like its over, but eventually it passes.

Goodluck
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.