+ Follow This Topic

Thread: First Time here - I need DESPERATE help

First Time here - I need DESPERATE help

Hello guys... My Name is Cosmin, if that helps. Here is the situation: there is this girl .... 16 years old . I am 18. We met on Cradle of Filth site (an extreme goth metal band). I am from Bucharest. On that site I met a girl from Georgia with whom I fell in love. When I added the 16 years old girl in my messenger list, I was in love with Natia (the georgian girl).

And she knew that ! After 24 hours she said she knows me for a life time. We spoke a loot on messenger. I did not fall in love with her from the beginning. I thought I have a new sister . Then she told me in only 4-5 days that she loves me and that she just tells me what she feels. Okay, the girl in Georgia seemed to be fake and I already started to love her less. I became in love with the 16 years old one (Patricia, her name). For like 4 weeks we know each other. I told her aaaall the romantic things my soul can pour and I made her laugh each and every night. Then , one night , she tells me we should take a break , because she thinks we both get crazy and that has too many things on her head.

2 days after that she went to Paris for 6 days. She went back yesterday . Yesterday night, right before she went to sleep, I told her abuot the break. She said that we will have to talk about that one day .. I promised I will visit her in 7-10 days time. She is at 333 km away from me. I asked her if she has someone or that is because of the distance and she said that it's not about the distance too much or something but that she will tell me other day because she was too tired and went to sleep.

Before I go to her I will tell her that I only go to her if she still feels something for me and not for someone else. Is she says "yes" I will tell her "So if I dare to kiss you, will I ever get back to Bucharest?" lol..

Please .... help me ! give me an advice... Could she love someone but be confused at the same time ? She never told me to "stop" or that she has somenoe... just that she thinks we should be best friends. Before going to Paris I said "Do you still have feelings , but they are cloaked in something" and she said "Yes". She still talks to me as much as before... and laughing and all that shit.

I am afraid when I go there she will tell me it's about someone .... what theories do yuo have guys ? PLease ... I need you all ! Love is the only thing I live for! Thanks for your patience ....
    Last edited by GothicLove; 19-07-09 at 02:59 AM.

AH .. don't worry. The bitch has a boyfriend, a girl asked her without me being suspect. She said she gives no shit about him but that he looks nice and he's a good guy . Lol.

Girls are bitches. Thanks for your not-help, I hope you all get pwned, ****ing losers . **** moderators as well.

Sorry for swearing.. ignore the posts anyway, I am out of here.

I hope your face ends up on a milk carton...