+ Follow This Topic

Thread: pricks

pricks

Why are all the guys I date such dickheads? they start off being nice then they turn into dickheads!

What can I say, there are so few of us good guys left. That being said, this day an age, people try to mask themselves till they get a foot in the door. Its sad really...

Im lucky enough to have good eye for this stuff, I can usually tell signs about that kind of stuff.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

what kind of signs do you look for? give some examples.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Take me for example.

Well, first of all your probably one of those blonde preppy girls that choose guys because of their toughness or because they hit on you at a club. Try looking for the right guy, not some stupid ass air-headed guy.

While the majority of the problem lies with the guys you choose, there IS a general acceptance that must be taken that most guys you're gonna meet are worthless.
    Heit ist mein taug.

have you tried making the first move to a guy?

Girls who take initiative get major points in my book. Girls who wait for a guy to make the first move rarely get approached by me. It takes someone REALLY special for me to care enough to initiate.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Well its all depends how u want 2 b treated...maybe u give of some psychic waves saying u want 2 b treated like s&*t.....when guys r all nice, the girl treats him like shit....now u know what its like 2 b on the receiving end eh.....well sorry girl, u might b dating all those jocks, but passed up some really nice dude, who u might have labelled dweeb or jerk, and who in a couple of years will be more successful than the butt scratching 'dickheads' ur dating right now....who by the way would still b scratching their butts a coupla years down the line......keep yer pride aside and date the nice guy for a while.....probably thats where yer money's at!!
    Familiarity breeds contempt, absence makes the heart grow fonder!!!

Butt scratching dickheads. That made me laugh out loud, great term.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Quote Originally Posted by chelsee
    Why are all the guys I date such dickheads? they start off being nice then they turn into dickheads!
    Can you elaborate! Are you talking about drinking coffee with someone at Starbucks? Or are you talking about a passionate sexual affair all in a matter of a months time. I'm not sure what the term "date" means in todays world. Do you mean they want you in the sack on the first date? or do you mean they are just unkind and abusive?

The truth to the matter if I was a woman not many guys would be appealing to me either.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    it's probably the type of guys that you're interested in. i'm guessing that you like that bad boy image.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

i don't think I really go for a certain type of guy, just that at first they are really nice to me then as the relationship progresses they get really jealous and controlling and I end up feeling like shit and broken down.

Jealously and controlling is in every relationship but its has its limits and should be discussed openly to help resolve problems if it aches you so.

yeah, definitely discuss conflicts openly. If you need more help, ask a friend to help you both out together.