+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Lack of confidence....

Lack of confidence....

Ok so, i've pretty much scanned all of the threads relating to approaching girls and i know that if i want a gf then im gonna have to be proactive.

But i seriously cant make myself believe in myself. Its like my body wont let me flirt and as soon as i try to approach a girl i cannot help thinkin that shes desperate to get away from me. Sometimes in retrospect this seems stupid and sometimes i still believe it.

I end up asking a few questions and then getting the hell out of there as soon as i can. Which is sooo the easiest option. I also end up racking my brain for something to say and end up saying something stupid making myself look completely inexperienced.

I've had a couple of gfs in the past, but looking back they both approached me and basically did all the work.

Im really feeling lonely in my life right now (im 23), im not bad looking, my ex's have both been pretty hot. I always worry that there's something that people dont like about me n i dont know what it is - some sub-conscious vibe that i give out.

God this sounds pathetic and self centred but any advice or anyone ever felt similar would be great to read.

Cheers.

Teezy Guest
    Here, download this.

[url]www.tyler-johnson.net/Bible.pdf[/url]

This is NOT the Christian Bible, nor is it an eBook on how to pick up women, or dating techniques. However, this Bible will soon become your own.

This is the Don Juan Bible, the Bible of self confidence and motivation.

The same Bible that turned me and countless others from wimp to pimp.