+ Follow This Topic

Thread: for the females......

for the females......

1.why is it that chiks lie so much?? even the most unimoprtent things??
    2.and why are u so adiccted to friendship??.....i my self put her first then my friend...my gf ..it's like she puts her friends before me....

...because girls aren't what they used to be
    'We're true lovers....no no no no more'

Girls lie because they have been taught that feelings are of primary importance, even more important than honesty, so they lie to preserve feelings.

They value their friends over their boyfriends because boyfriends come and go. This changes as you grow older.

Tone Guest
    Is it this same girl?? The one that cheated on you?

http://www.loveforum.net/t11879-cheaterwhy-does-every-bad-thing-happen-me(.html

thats one of the reasons why i dumped my 1st serious GF ... its because she coulnt keep her mouth shut about our personal lives to her friends and was always trying to include them everywhere . So since she always had to have support from her friends ... i figured she was too weak as a woman and let her drop ... im glad because now apparently shes some sort of slut .

I personally believe in Bro's before Hoe's. That doesn't mean your bro's have to like your hoe, but I'd never let a woman tell me I couldnt choose my friends. Other than that; when I make a comitment I stick to it. If my friend and I have plans and then something comes up that the lady wants me to do, it'll have to wait.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

call me independant , call me a loner ... i dont really care but i wont change my decisions because of friends ... a GF is more important than them IMO ... but i mean a serious GF ... if its just the flavor of the month , then screw that ill go for my friends IF its worth it . Still , if a girl needs to ask what to do to her friends at every significant point of a relationship and shes older than 18 ...then that can cause some serious problems in the future ... especially if her friends are bad influences and hate you .

Some girls may lie because they feel insecure about things and they do not want to be hurt. When they feel more confident about themselves and their situations, they may be more honest.

Some girls value friendship over a relationship with a boyfriend, while others do not think it is as important. Some people have friends that will support them no matter what so they value their friends immensely. Other people who have a strong relationship with a significant other may value that more than any friend they have.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Are you serious? I want to know why GUYS lie so much. And why guys always put their damn friends first. So I guess it goes both ways.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

I think you are generalizing girls. I don't usually lie unless the truth is really going to hurt someone, and won't be constructive in any way.
    As for friends vs. boyfriend, for me it depends on how long the boyfriend has been around, and how much I like him. If he's just some guy I've been seeing now and then, friends definitely come first. If this is some guy I want to marry/spend the rest of my life with, he comes first. I think it's because when it gets to the "rest of my life" bit, the boyfriend becomes a good friend as well.
    I hope a look inside one girl's mind can give you some insight, but then again, it's only me.