+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Complicated.

Complicated.

Well i'm coming here to get advice on what I should do here goes....

I am from Australia and I met this girl online back in March of this year from France, we automatically clicked and got on great so over the months we kept talking and getting to know eachother and we made plans to meet next year and be together.

Though 5 weeks ago someone was e-mailing her and adding her on her facebook account through more then one fake account, they were asking her stupid questions and wouldn't leave her alone, so she got sick of this and checked the IP address from where the e-mail was coming from and she matched the IP address of the fake account to my IP address, but the thing is I was telling my cousin all about her and so while he was over my house one week he decided to make these fake accounts and mess around with her.

So I tried to explain everything and she said she doesn't trust me anymore and we will talk again but it wont be much and often and she will need to regain her trust in me. So I waited a few weeks and tried to e-mail her again and she didn't reply and now its been 5 weeks since this happened. I'm starting to think that she won't ever reply again and what we had will be gone.

My cousin seems to have made quite a mess and she thinks that its all me and she probably thinks im a psycho or something ! it's very frustrating

Any thoughts on what I can do to get her back and talking to me?

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Erm, you sure it wasnt you?

Seriously..you met her online and you havnt met in person. She lives the other side of the world..unless you are gonna move there its never gonna work anyway. move on.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

yah im sure it wasn't me 100%

Well I was planning on living and working in Paris even before I met her, so yea It wouldn't of had to be long distance and we were going to be together. Oh well.